NC NTERS CHECK IN

any updates about stores in nc (raleigh area specifically) that will be getting some hyperdunks?

well...i was looking at some mcfly's...or one of the olympic ones...
truth were you able to getour hands on any of them?

oh nothing in particular...I haven't seen them in person and wanted to know how nice they were

size 11-12 NC Nters i'm selling some shoes... I'm in Durham as well.

Lebron V Birthday 11.5 DS $85
Nike FC Glow 12 these are the charity shoes soles glow in the dark worn $50
Nike Alien FC 12 VNDS $65
Stash Prod Elite 11 NDS 5 times $80
Futura Prod Elite 12 NDS 5 times $125
Cinco Prods Elite 12 Worn once $90

All have boxes and laces I have pics if yall want... [email protected]

If anyone needs a 7/16 package for retail, plus shipping, let me know. I have a few DS packages I need to get rid of.

my boy plays out there in that chavis league...it used to be jumpin when i went to the st aug games, but i heard the chavis games have been packed so far thissummer. I know pj tucker and some other guys from college are playing out there.

I'm selling lots of size 12 stuff, mostly Jordan- 10/13 and 7/16 CDP, red XX3, etc- pm me if intersted.

heard about this Friday:

Downtown Greensboro recently added two new clothing stores to its retail mix.

Social, at 108 W. McGee St., is a skate-fashion boutique that's a part of the regional Board Paradise chain. Social carries T-shirts, jeans, sneakers andaccessories such as hats and sunglasses.
"This is the second specialty apparel store to open on McGee Street in the past month," said Downtown Greensboro Inc. President Ed Wolverton in astatement. "This store targets a specific consumer group that routinely comes downtown, and the savvy operators will be open into the night to better meetthe needs of their customers," he said.

Shop hours are noon to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, noon to 11 p.m. Saturdays , and 1 to 5 p.m. Sundays .

S & L Boutique offers women's clothing, selling tops, pants, shoes and handbags from lines such as Citizens of Humanity, Seven Jeans, True Religion,LTB and Blue 2.
"Locating in downtown Greensboro enables me to take advantage of the growing downtown market and cater to my preferred clientele," said owner MikeTarpley in a statement.

The store is at 121-D W.

McGee St. and is open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sundays.

i'll be checkin them out before i head to work today. Gboro is on the come up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom