NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by fab0louskt

Dang..havent been on here in f.o.r.e.v.e.r.
Saw a couple of ya'll are at GTCC. Graduating in May!
Ready to get out of here.

yea u been have been gone for a min.
eek.gif

i remeber you use to work at by the movie theatre
laugh.gif

lol yeah
I remember you came in there one time..lonnngg time ago lol
I miss working there!
So much drama as to why PJ's is not there anymore.
The owner is working on opening a new place thats like right across the street from there..on the other side of 68. He wants to make it more of a wine bar typeatmosphere. So we'll see if he does it or not.

Originally Posted by fab0louskt

lol yeah
I remember you came in there one time..lonnngg time ago lol
I miss working there!
So much drama as to why PJ's is not there anymore.
The owner is working on opening a new place thats like right across the street from there..on the other side of 68. He wants to make it more of a wine bar type atmosphere. So we'll see if he does it or not.
yea last time i went up there place was gutted out..new plan for the place sounds cool though.
pimp.gif

Woooow....katies posting again! Lol long time no see.

Seen the olympic 1s and the 1/22 pack in person yesterday.....easily passing on both.....can't wait for the penny 2s next weekend.

Yeah, Aaron, I havent seen you since you got those shoes from D outside the mall that day. That was a couple months ago I think.
And yeah..Nova..new place sounds real cool, it'll be like a relaxing laid back environment to kick it and drink wine. So we'll see. Unless I find abetter job before then.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

for you UNC fans, saw this shirt on k.loop

09030DST-Whtzoom1.jpg
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AJ27526

242ewxv.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by novaflight

what's goin on this weekend peoples??
I dunno.
But the weekend of Aggie/Eagle, Charlotte should be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That's prolly the next time I'll be home. I don't come back to Charlotte enough
frown.gif
tired.gif

But damn, I need those Chili 95's.

Are they still in the RDU area??? Or will I have to make a trip back to Charlotte (If they're not gone there as well, in which case I'll have to lookonline)

YO! ^ I won't even be here... Well, I will that Friday night. Headed to WCU (
grin.gif
) for our homecoming. DF!!!

Damn yall homecoming early as hell Ant...

Yo Dre...footaction at 4 seasons still has them...was there the day before yesterday...if im not mistaken they had received another shipment cause the firstshipment they sold out

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ I won't even be here... Well, I will that Friday night. Headed to WCU (
grin.gif
) for our homecoming. DF!!!
Should be aiight tho, right?

Y'all got anybody special coming up there? And don't worry, I'll try to have enough fun for the both of us....Pause.

And like Bush said, y'all Homecoming is early as ##$*.
smh.gif

Yo Dre...footaction at 4 seasons still has them...was there the day before yesterday...if im not mistaken they had received another shipment cause the first shipment they sold out
Preciate it. I ain't really trying to make that trip to G-Boro too quick tho...Gas like $189.65 a pint out this +%*@*
smh.gif
smh.gif

But, If I have to, I'll make that trip though. Preciate the info.

YO! For both? Not bad.
Should be aiight tho, right?

Y'all got anybody special coming up there? And don't worry, I'll try to have enough fun for the both of us....Pause.

And like Bush said, y'all Homecoming is early as ##$*.
smh.gif

It'll be aight cause the frat will have liquor on deck. Other than that... homecoming up there is like a "retreat." Ain'tnothing really popping. But if I get them drinks in me and maybe some "mountain harvest", couple that with some dubs from some 18 or 19 yr. olds atthe step show after party... it's worth it.
pimp.gif

And yeah, mad early.

I might be out for the Classic that Friday night, not leaving for homecoming 'til that Saturday morning. DF!!!

greetings, 1st time poster here!!! finished school at state, am workin fulltime now in rdu.

DOES ANYBODY sz 7.5 or 8? wanna cop the xx's and ill cop the iii's in NOVEMBER?????? ill have a giftcard so half of the pack will only come to $80. pm me or whatever if interested!

Some homies want to check out the common/NERD show, so i might head off to that and see what its about.

Not really a fan of NERD though.

Lol

As far as a&t's homecoming...if I get back to nc in time saturday then ill prob shootout to music city for the concert afterparty....im not reallypressed about a&t's homecoming this year.

Yo Bush....

Where you getting that RY for the low like that????

I might have to get at you man....That is, if you're willing to look out for the kid.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

PM me or something if you don't wanna put that on blast....

Lemme find out this _ got all the hookups in G-Boro...

Back
Top Bottom