NC NTERS CHECK IN

lance-mountain-craig-stecyk-nike-sb-blazer-1.jpg

anyone picking these up this weekend? I'll be visiting vertical if anyone is heading that way

Bush man, how is T-mobile holding up down here?
I had texting problems for the past month. I was about to say +*+@ it and give the sidekick back to em. But come to find out i had a defectivephone number. But now I have no problems whatsoever with it now. Im still thinkin about coppin that G1 on the 22nd.

Damn, I didn't even know they had T-Mobile in NC.

My dude wanted a sk2, so he had to get a Tennessee number (About 2 years ago).

And yeah Memphisboi, I'm in NC. I live in Durham now, but I'm from Charlotte
pimp.gif

yeah i got the t-mobile now too...i get the same reception basically. I didn't really see a change in the coverage...I am going to try to hit up verticalto get those gucci p-rods...oh yeah if u go, check out their clearance stuff in the back. I picked up a few items for the low out there...

wassup NC fam. Fellow NCNTer is checking in. Bull City Silly always lol.

but how yall doin? I need that PM for the Rich Yung hook up Bush Man 2002. Help me out NC.

Haven't stopped into this thread in a minute. Still in Charlotte ... for the forseeable future now I think. If the financial world wasn't soupside-down, I'd think about buying a place here, but I'm pretty sure getting financed would be next to impossible.

Tomorrow looks to be lovely...

Blazer SB pickup tomorrow morning then to Chapel Hill for the game. Lets go Heels

went to DTLR saw the purp flights...i talked all that junk about gettin 'em the first day out but ain't even cop..tryin to get 'em when I go upnext weekend(hopefully from FA since i got a lil $25 off joint). From what I hear DMV is flooded wit them joints.

I jus got a 25% off thing from mcdonalds to use at foot locker,and I think it works on anything so I might be using it on them. Speakin of mcdonalds andmonopoly does anyone else thinks its possible to win money besides me?

You gotta get that southern style chicken sandwich or that chicken club thing or you can get a large fry. Is not guaranteed that you will get 25% off you mightget 15% off or a $1000 dollar shopping spree.

YO! Damn... 4 days?

Anybody scoop up something this weekend with Footlocker F&F?

I know Truth did. He got all the IV & V packs before I got there.
tired.gif
We got all the I/XXII packs.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom