NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Anybody scoop up something this weekend with Footlocker F&F?
i didnt even have a chance to...was in DC for Howards homecoming

HAPPY BURFDAY 2 ME
pimp.gif

i'll post my pickups later

Yo! didn't even make it to d.c. craziest BS happened to me..HBD tho!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Damn... 4 days?

Anybody scoop up something this weekend with Footlocker F&F?

I know Truth did. He got all the IV & V packs before I got there.
tired.gif
We got all the I/XXII packs.

DF!!!

I got the I/XXII pack with the discount... Sold the XXII to my homeboy for $40. Couldn't get the III/XX pack with the discount so I put it on layaway'til the next 50 off...

Yo! didn't even make it to d.c. craziest BS happened to me..HBD tho!
pimp.gif

thanks bruh

pickups:

pops had this custom made for me
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

339649661.jpg

339649667.jpg

339649673.jpg

2 Japanese Swords, Bandana(means fighting spirit) and Hat(my sister sent them from Japan)
339649651.jpg

339649656.jpg

RL Thermal & C&C shirt
339651137.jpg

North Face One Quest Pullover
339651764.jpg

And The Foamdomes
339651488.jpg

FYI for those that have not seen my listing on ISS.
i'mma post a buncha shoes up on a blog ...
i'm sellin kicks to fund my new home purchase.
It'll be shoes ranging from sz 9~13 sneakers such as TB III, concord XI , OLNL, dunks, air maxes, tempo, infrared VI's , OG XIV, and 30 more pairs.
If you in NC, waive the paypal fees.

I'll update ya'll as soon as the blog goes up.

Thanks.

p.s.--> workin on the next summit.

How was the B-Day bush??? (Belated HBD by the way)

How was Howard???

preciate it homie

but my bday was pretty good. Got bent everyday leading up to my bday
laugh.gif
but i had fun. But Howards homecoming was pretty straight. I left that tuesday to shoot up there so i could get an early start on things....didnt really get toshop like i wanted but i copped that C&C tee and NF hoody while i was up there so im satisfied. So i ended up staying til this past sunday night.

And I will be the first to state this: HU girls > A&T girls. My dudes in DC think im wildin for that one but im sorry
laugh.gif

YO! Did you click on the Artists (and their individual links) and the sponsors? I don't have much more info than that. If you need anything more - let meknow and I'll ask.

DF!!!

If you'll be in Charlotte on the 15th
i'll be in salisbury for my g-mas bday dinner...i wanna make it down to the show...depends on when the dinner is done with

btw i heard UNC is on some strict #%++ as far as Franklin St. this yr....any truth to it? me and my boys trying to roll through there

also heard to try Hillsborough St. by NC State as well

If you'll be in Charlotte on the 15th
i'll be in salisbury for my g-mas bday dinner...i wanna make it down to the show...depends on when the dinner is done with

btw i heard UNC is on some strict #%++ as far as Franklin St. this yr....any truth to it? me and my boys trying to roll through there

also heard to try Hillsborough St. by NC State as well
I heard something about the cops pretty strict down there this year due to complaints from the stores around there. I went last year but probablyskip it this year and try to find something goin in the boro.

YO! Well I'll be in the building. Poly'ing and chilling before my boss's bachelor party.
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I was JUST thinking about Franklin St. Haven't made it up there in years. How's ECU looking? Anyone know?

DF!!!

Basically, the business owners around town ain't going for it anymore because they haven't been making any money off of it and they'retired of cleaning up the mess afterwards. They're trying to limit it to students and Chapel Hill residents only. I don't really see how they can pullthat off.

I believe bars are supposed to stop selling drinks at 1am though.

Originally Posted by JND1

Basically, the business owners around town ain't going for it anymore because they haven't been making any money off of it and they're tired of cleaning up the mess afterwards. They're trying to limit it to students and Chapel Hill residents only. I don't really see how they can pull that off.

I believe bars are supposed to stop selling drinks at 1am though.
Yep.

I was told the same @#+@.

smh.gif
smh.gif

I ain't gonna make it out there anyways...I got this Cabaret' jawn i'm going to...

My boy that works for the Obama campaign told that Jay-z will be at A&T Saturday at 3:00pm back behind the student union.

Oh well...guess ill be hittin up some club in gboro then.

But yea hova will be at T sat....Im coming to work late as hell tomorrow. Heard diddy was suppose to be here as well too.

YO! I think Jig will be in Charlotte about 11 before heading up to the Boro. I'll try to get over there. But certainly ain't stessing it. DF!!!

Oh well...guess ill be hittin up some club in gboro then.

But yea hova will be at T sat....Im coming to work late as hell tomorrow. Heard diddy was suppose to be here as well too.
downtown should be straight tonight!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I think Jig will be in Charlotte about 11 before heading up to the Boro. I'll try to get over there. But certainly ain't stessing it. DF!!!
Details?

Back
Top Bottom