NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I probably shouldn't look ahead too far, but I just feel it. The atmosphere at the games this season has been electric

se4v1x.jpg
pimp.gif
We just gotta get through this Maryland game and hope VaTech loses.

I feel like Miami is peaking at the right time for a defeat of VT. Maybe wishful thinking, but they have been looking good. Also VT has to play VA again.can't wait until saturday night

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ What kind? There's a few.

And I hate that I don't have that Undercrown tee in your avy. Sold out e'rywhere.
smh.gif

DF!!!
man i been looking for that shirt for eons
saw it a while ago for $35 and thought that was obscene
shoulda just pulled the trigger
i might just make one at this point

can't find the heels shirt anywhere. might have to settle with this one as a consolation:
up_duke_sucks_tee.jpg

laugh.gif

PYS has two other carolina tees, but they're argyle. too busy for me

Originally Posted by dreClark

can't find the heels shirt anywhere. might have to settle with this one as a consolation:
up_duke_sucks_tee.jpg

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
guess the smiley face didnt ring in the sarcasm. i would never wear something that made me look like a child, no matter how much i dislike duke

Just aheads up Footaction in four seasons will be getting all 3 colorways of the jordan 23's,on black friday.
if they get em then i wouldnt be surprised if DTLR got em as well

has anybody been in Jimmy Jazz at 4 Seasons? If so what they have?

^^ speakin of bobcats, need some advice.

i got gifted a pair of tix for bobcats/celtics. the same night as the q-tip concert...which one is gonna be better? take in mind that im a huge Tribe fan.

YO! ^ I say go to the game.
grin.gif

Mike, my girl who works there says she doesn't sell single-game tickets. Just packages. All employees get 4 freebies - but she kinda just holla's at mewhen her peoples don't want to go. But I'll keep trying for you homie.

Anybody need anything from the 50% off? Exclusions:

Air Jordan CDP 8/15
Dunk Hi
Blazer Hi
Melo M5
Air Pippen Blk/Purple
Hyperdunks (5 most recent colors)
Goadomes
Foamposite Boots
AF1's

DF!!!

up_duke_sucks_tee.jpg

laugh.gif

I was already planning on getting that one too. My girl's goin to love it. She's a Puke fan.

Back
Top Bottom