NC NTERS CHECK IN

has anyone found out any foamposite information for the triad and gboro area? I'm checking in with Jimmy Jazz tomorrow and maybe footaction incrabtree...ill be sure to post what i can

Sup?! Okay, so i didnt know whether I should make a new topic post for this or not, so ill just write it in here.

So, Im new to the raleigh area, go to NC State, lookin to get to know the area and network with people. Where the good shoe stores? im getting tired of goingto crabtree, and i work at hat shack in triangle so i definetly dont wanna go there to go shop. Anyways, where are the fun places around here?!?! what is thereto do!? sitting in a dorm all day gets boring! :-l

I'm moving to Mooresville/Charlotte.

Going to Nascar UTI.

What do you guys do for fun up there?

edit - I'm from Columbia, SC.

YO! ^ It goes down, homie. Holla at me.

Eggplants should be in Footaction stores on the 5th. Keep your eyes peeled.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by kelislafroy

Sup?! Okay, so i didnt know whether I should make a new topic post for this or not, so ill just write it in here.

So, Im new to the raleigh area, go to NC State, lookin to get to know the area and network with people. Where the good shoe stores? im getting tired of going to crabtree, and i work at hat shack in triangle so i definetly dont wanna go there to go shop. Anyways, where are the fun places around here?!?! what is there to do!? sitting in a dorm all day gets boring! :-l
welcome to the area..I go to state too...Basically around here there isn't too much. But we have Vertical Urge which has in my opnion one ofthe top SB accouns in the nation..Endless Grind is decent...Theres FM Goods (10 deep, diamond, streetware...they sell decent shoes too).

Ant I am HOPING that is true for the FA in crabtree

I talked to the people im Jimmy Jazz (Cary) today. idiots..they had the black penny IIIs for 120 though

for the A&T peoples and folks from DMV:

Any of ya'll know when some bands be coming down there?..besides homecoming

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ It goes down, homie. Holla at me.

Eggplants should be in Footaction stores on the 5th. Keep your eyes peeled.

DF!!!
Will they be for sale on the 5th
nerd.gif

official RD is on the 5th. That was confirmed to me be a nike rep via e-mail...also confirmed that they would release on NDC. As far as those in the triangle,there is a possibility footaction may carry these. I called today and the manager said he didn't know yet, which I find hard to believe.

i am in charlotte and hope we can get this going in charlotte. maybe we can hit up a bobcats game, eastland mall.

the nike outlet in concord mills is trash, but they do have a footaction, footlocker, champs, and finishline.

Back
Top Bottom