NC NTERS CHECK IN

DTLR at carolina place had a 6.5 on display when I was there which was like 3 weeks ago. Doesn't hurt to try and call>

what up ladies and gents.....i'm reppin Hollister and Rocky Mount...252 all day.....spent four years in Chapel Hill @ Carolina ...now in Greenville @ECU....you know what it is

On a side note....heard a married couple in Raleigh got some fresh Denim named "Raleigh Denim".....heard its catching a good buzz from peps in Cali& NY...anyone seen pics of the jeans?

So I went to 4 seasons today since I was in the area and stopped by Jimmy Jazz and the lightskin dude up there said they wasn't gettin the purp foams buthe also looked like he didn't have a clue either so I don't know.

Went to footaction too and the guy said mid feb.

anyone picking up the limited release jordan 2009's coming out end of january?

anyone around NC getting them?

Originally Posted by soups24

anyone picking up the limited release jordan 2009's coming out end of january?

anyone around NC getting them?

roll.gif

Nah Ant I was at a different movie theater....heard Gravy was actually at the premier at the 4 Seasons theater....

Also heard the movie is now banned in gboro bc of that shooting....don't know how true that is

Nah Ant I was at a different movie theater....heard Gravy was actually at the premier at the 4 Seasons theater....

Also heard the movie is now banned in gboro bc of that shooting....don't know how true that is

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

yea they banning the movie on sum 1 gettin shot thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. there were 18 oher movies playing that nite it wasnt likeit happened n that particular theater,they always try to blame violence on anything "urban".Just like wen that kid got shot n the parking lot at fourseasons mall and wen the guy was shot inside the mall.SMH.....obama must fix this lol

Notorious was alright, My Bloody Valentine in 3D was better IMO. It's your typical campy horror film, but the effects were great and the kills weregraphic. Everything you want if you're a horror fan.

^

i want to see it, but no theaters near me are showing it in 3D. smh

Why do people call duke Gravy? and is he from NC or something?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

i want to see it, but no theaters near me are showing it in 3D. smh

Why do people call duke Gravy? and is he from NC or something?

nah he from brooklyn,and stays in charlotte...and thats wat he bleeds
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom