NC NTERS CHECK IN

Anyone think Jimmy Jazz will get these?

And I'm still SMH that Fayetteville St's women were one and done.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DEpast

Anyone think Jimmy Jazz will get these?
If you're talking about the JJ in Cary, I doubt it. Those people are morons plus they were a no show on the foams. Heard DTLR should begetting them though.

Also I don't know if ya'll knew or not, but sidelineapparel.com will be taking orders up to saturday I believe. Theyre good people to do business with

Charlotte NTers... Can anyone give me some good info on places to go in Charlotte (i.e. upscale happy hours, bars, lounges) during the week and weekend? Noclubs. I have to travel there in a few weeks for business and wanted to find out where the night life is. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

mike good luck to memphis for the rest of the year in that tough conference

no worries here because an acc reg. season title is a strong case for a 1 seed

for those looking for the 1/2, my friend picked them up at DTLR in northgate (durham)...so they're here. Also uptempoair is selling them for 250

I mean I know people that go to Memphis right now and are big hoop fans and follow the team closely and even they say their not that good, mean they played 4good teams this year and lost 3 of those games. Not astro physics.

You can order the Half Cents on sidelineapparel.com Saturday morning at 10am central time for $199 plus $12 shipping. Not bad, phone orders only.

Originally Posted by DEpast

You can order the Half Cents on sidelineapparel.com Saturday morning at 10am central time for $199 plus $12 shipping. Not bad, phone orders only.
wow...thats a deal

This just in:

Jon Scheyer to compete in dancing with the stars next season [two pivot division]

sorry VT fans

Originally Posted by AJ27526

This just in:

Jon Scheyer to compete in dancing with the stars next season [two pivot division]

sorry VT fans
He got that from the Hansbrough playbook
grin.gif

Yo retro

Meac is like CIAA except its Div.1 schools instead of Div.2...the tourney is in Winston Salem but Gboro is gonna be poppin more cause its more clubs as opposedto WS...yo Ant how was Vox overall?

Back
Top Bottom