NC NTERS CHECK IN

weather is
pimp.gif

Yep got on some hoopin shorts right now on my way to the gym wit the sunroof back. Dey say tomorrow is supposed to b even betta

Yes sir...and im off 2morrow...sucks that A&T & UNCG is on spring break...otherwise I know the females would have been flockin on the yard.

Originally Posted by DEpast

Jimmy Jazz gets a few urban release, nothing too much.

They did get the half cents though if you were looking for those. They got a FSR left as of this morning.
Cool. Where's it at? Just never heard of it.

Jbrist how far is it from you? It only takes me 20 min to get out there, and everytime I go I feel like it wasn't worth it, the Nike outlet "may"have something. If you going to go to dave and busters or to NASCAR speedpark then I understand you going out there but as far as shopping.....meh.

I'm moving up to Mooresvilles on Sunday and I start classes at Nascar UTI on Monday.

If any of you guys wanna meet up sometime, in Charlotte or something, just hit me up.

The name's Tre'.

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

Originally Posted by DEpast

Jimmy Jazz gets a few urban release, nothing too much.

They did get the half cents though if you were looking for those. They got a FSR left as of this morning.
Cool. Where's it at? Just never heard of it.

Cross Creek Mall across from Champs and besides Lids, JCPenney wing.

They have the Blk/Orange 1s and Blk/Blue Foam Lites as well.

great way to start off the week
glasses.gif

And I was wrong about duke being one dimensional. They also can get fouled..so they have 2 dimensions now, and are well-built for a deep tourn...Ill stopnow
roll.gif

and we'll take that #1 ranking tomorrow just for fun

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Anyone lookin forward to the freshwater 95s? Good summer shoe imo....

What them look like?

ATTENTION:

ANY BEST BUY WORKERS IN HERE, I NEED A DISCOUNT ON A LAPTOP YA'LL GOT, LEMME KNOW ASAP !

Back
Top Bottom