NC NTERS CHECK IN

Anybody want a 11.5 or 12 1/2 cent? I've got both coming, and which ever one doesn't fit I am selling for a fair price.

YO!
yo Ant how was Vox overall?
Turns out hat wasn't even the spot I was in. I was at some spot on 9th street. It was wild regular. I had more fun at Hom on Friday. I toldyou Big Boi came out and did A VERSE before dipping.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Adina Howard performed out of nowhere. I was slizzed thinking the DJ was spinning "T-Shirt and Panties", then I look up and shorty on stage. Likewhat the hell?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by slowgraffiti

From Fayetteville here, lived in G'boro for a bit as well. New to NT though I've been browsing for a year or so.
Good to have someone else on Fayetteville. Same here fam. I'm a senior at UNCP, went to Jack Britt High 02-05

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by AJ27526

you got the purp. foams, so you'll be alright
grin.gif

eek.gif

Damn, honestly forgot those damn things were in my closet.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

youre killing me man..haha

I'm down in Charleston right now..I love this city

Originally Posted by DEpast

From Fayetteville here, lived in G'boro for a bit as well. New to NT though I've been browsing for a year or so.
Good to have someone else on Fayetteville. Same here fam. I'm a senior at UNCP, went to Jack Britt High 02-05
Nice...I'm in grad school at Campbell, graduated from Cape Fear HS in '01 and Campbell undergrad in '05.

btw, Fayetteville's Jimmy Jazz just got a FSR of the 1/2Cents.

I knew they weren't limited. The day I pay above retail for "limited" shoes and Fayetteville gets em. %%+.

Where's Jimmy Jazz? Worth checking out? Only shoe shops I really know of are the typical chains - Footlocker, Finish Line, Champs, +$!*'s - though Idid stop by a shop downtown on Hay Street once a while back.

early bday present to myself:

never got to see it on tv, just a few youtube clips and i was hooked!

time to play catch up:

8xq2wk.jpg

4h2r6s.jpg

Where's Jimmy Jazz? Worth checking out? Only shoe shops I really know of are the typical chains - Footlocker, Finish Line, Champs, +$!*'s - though I did stop by a shop downtown on Hay Street once a while back.

That shop on Hay Street sells fakes, be careful. It's called Sonnys right?

Where's Jimmy Jazz? Worth checking out? Only shoe shops I really know of are the typical chains - Footlocker, Finish Line, Champs, +$!*'s - though I did stop by a shop downtown on Hay Street once a while back.

Yeah, I think so. Thanks for the heads up...won't be wasting there then.

What about Jimmy Jazz?

Yeah, I think so. Thanks for the heads up...won't be wasting there then.

What about Jimmy Jazz?

Jimmy Jazz gets a few urban release, nothing too much.

They did get the half cents though if you were looking for those. They got a FSR left as of this morning.

Back
Top Bottom