NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Went ahead and bit the bullet on those total air max uptempos.....copped for 128

pimp.gif
...?

Yea...I wanted to wait til the 50 but FL only had like 3 pairs left...didn't check with FA...but my boy threw in a military discount for me.

Yea...I wanted to wait til the 50 but FL only had like 3 pairs left...didn't check with FA...but my boy threw in a military discount for me.

that's wassup!

True...should have went there first instead of FA...canceled my layaway I had on them so now I can't do layaways anymore....oh well. No biggie.

Vertical Urge just received a limited re-stock of the blue lobsters...

11.5 was bought
tongue.gif
happy.gif

I'd wish Raleigh but I dont know if we'd have the market.

In reality, probably Durham, Charlotte or Gboro

I was thinking either Charlotte(Concord mills or eastland mall) or Greensboro(4 seasons, or summit ave) friendly centers FL may not be able to handle that lol

It would probably be in Concord Mills since is the biggest. They wouldnt put it Eastland (even though is the best place for shoes in charlotte) just b/c of thelocation is in, and for the fact that they keep on threatening to close it down. And besides Is like 20 stores in the whole mall.
smh.gif
. Its a shame what happened to Eastland. Anyway yeah it would be real crazyif they put it in Southpark but thats definitely not happening. They arent putting it in Carolina Place or Northlake, so yeah Concord Mills probably would bethe winner. Thats if it was in Charlotte at all lol

Yea it is a shame what happened to eastland.....last time I was down there I looked down to where the skating ring use to be and seen a bunch of dirt. Smh @these wanna be gang members.

Just got back from my trip to see the Braves/Phillies in Atlanta. Three-game sweep for the good guys. Pickups included new ATL fitted, customstitched alternate and tommy hanson autographed ball:

Pic of me in Olympic monument with the Chipper Alternate:

glad you had a good time....i still may jump on that 4 Braves home games for 35 dollars deal @ my job

pimp.gif
@DTLR for carrying Northfaces again....bout time!

Yea ima check the details more in depth....I know hotels wasn't included. Ill prob wait til sept to try to go when it cools down some. Can't stand thathot ##% heat lol

Yea it is a shame what happened to eastland.....last time I was down there I looked down to where the skating ring use to be and seen a bunch of dirt. Smh @ these wanna be gang members.

now is like some indoor soccer field
laugh.gif

glad you had a good time....i still may jump on that 4 Braves home games for 35 dollars deal @ my job

pimp.gif
@DTLR for carrying Northfaces again....bout time!

Chea!

Back
Top Bottom