NC NTERS CHECK IN

anybody in Asheville?....im up here all week for a family reunion...any spots i should check out?....whats Innsbook(sp?) Mall and Asheville Mall like?

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

anybody in Asheville?....im up here all week for a family reunion...any spots i should check out?....whats Innsbook(sp?) Mall and Asheville Mall like?

not sure about sneaker/clothing spots, but the city is great

Is pretty cool, if u into that kinda thing. I had one but never updated it. But now I know ppl that's on there so I'm like doing it everyday. I like itthough. Not for everyone.

Not my pic but i picked these up from concord mills last week. By the way who got the loud
pimp.gif
? pm me

Originally Posted by Twism009

Winston Salem checking IN......YUP!!!
Always good to see another Winston Salem NTer. Reppin' the 336. Oh and AJ-just take the money that you'd spend on those, which i'mguessing somewhere around 160 and invest that into a pair of Grape V's on the bay.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

I may holla at when my $$ is right...if not ill just make a call to Japan and ill be fine
same here minus the call to japan part...dont have that luxury

Originally Posted by woody2626

Twism009 wrote:

Winston Salem checking IN......YUP!!!
Always good to see another Winston Salem NTer. Reppin' the 336. Oh and AJ-just take the money that you'd spend on those, which i'm guessing somewhere around 160 and invest that into a pair of Grape V's on the bay.

nerd.gif
winston checking in
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at all these packages, 1s, and fusions still sitting on the shelf ateastland. The 12s are still everywhere, Im waiting for a sale but is been a month and some change since they released and still no sale. Im sure the 1s a be onsale at DTLR soon though which makes them coppable

Back
Top Bottom