NC NTERS CHECK IN

Got a pair on hold at one spot as a backup if I can't get my first pair for 93 bucks at the other.....if that fails then its the red/white 12s for $75. Andmy chick said she'd go in half on the SJ with me as my xmas present.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Got a pair on hold at one spot as a backup if I can't get my first pair for 93 bucks at the other.....if that fails then its the red/white 12s for $75. And my chick said she'd go in half on the SJ with me as my xmas present.
pimp.gif

There's already a line of about nine folks or so as of 9:30 at Flava Factory. Drove by on my way to Harris Teeter. I'll head over at midnight and seewhat's what. Will report back.

i'm too old to be camping or anything like that

but i'm not too old to hate on the discounts listed above

feel my jealousy, lol

Originally Posted by yeerp

i'm too old to be camping or anything like that

but i'm not too old to hate on the discounts listed above

feel my jealousy, lol
Success for me at Flava Factory. Definitely a few folks in the 10-12 range that left disappointed. I was one of the last in line, but managed tosnag my pair. Santa left 'em for me under the tree

51661944-0dc1ee015c5bf272a458bf3f57586be0.4b31b233-full.jpg

Copped two pairs out at Four Seasons during midnight release. I know there were probably some salty heads out there, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

P.S. - Waiting 4 hours in line is no fun.

I made that trip over to Four Seasons and managed to cop two pairs. The wait and driving from Durham sucked, but otherwise everything was smooth.

Was it a lot of heads out there? And I think I found a sleeper mall for the space jams...ill check 2morrow since my girl stays right up the st.

eastland mall was a super easy cop.....i was a hour late they opened up at 7 and still got a 10.5 and a big boys 7 for my girl

I didnt originally plan on goin to greensboro. One of my boys was goin so I just decided to ride with him. I already had a pair on lock in Raleigh.

want to give my appreciation to AJ27526, copped my wht/red XIIs from his finishline on saturday, put the sj's on reserve then and strolled in this morningand picked them up @ 8:30, no wait, no problems

definitely will be doing business there again, most stressfree cop ever i think

Originally Posted by dave919

want to give my appreciation to AJ27526, copped my wht/red XIIs from his finishline on saturday, put the sj's on reserve then and strolled in this morning and picked them up @ 8:30, no wait, no problems

definitely will be doing business there again, most stressfree cop ever i think
wink.gif

14 pairs sold out in 15 min, our southpoint store sold 40 pairs in less than 20.. wow. Today me and 5 other guys wore them all shift
pimp.gif

hope everyone got their pair. i went to finishline at soutpark bc dood last week told me they were opening at 9 (mall opens at
glasses.gif
turns out they did an earlyopening at 7. i sped over to eastland mall. stores there dont open til 10 but about 15 heads were lined up at dtlr, 5 or so heads at champs, and for somereason the employees at footlocker and footaction were doing business through the gates. i shoulda known better than to roll by myself bc everyone else wasatleast 3 deep. got approached by three different camps tryna sell me kicks in the parking lot. anyways got 8.5 (they had six of those left and all the othersizes were accounted for i suppose) at footlocker and i'm a 10.5 but my homeboy in sc is a 8.5 so i figured secure him a pair since he was at his malltrying to get me and him a pair. feeling antsy i checked out carolina mall in concord (sold out) and concord mills (manager there told me they had buncha headsand he hired cops for security). my boy in sc came through so we're all happy bc his size were gone down there suprisingly

Wasn't able to get my pair 2day....there's still hope and ill find out 2morrow. Heard there's a good possibility of restocks at certain spots andI've been given the heads up when that happens I will be notified.

Guess ill just cop the 12s this wknd.

Kosmic Kickz had a few pairs left as of this afternoon but be prepared to pay 2 bills.

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Wasn't able to get my pair 2day....there's still hope and ill find out 2morrow. Heard there's a good possibility of restocks at certain spots and I've been given the heads up when that happens I will be notified.

Guess ill just cop the 12s this wknd.

Kosmic Kickz had a few pairs left as of this afternoon but be prepared to pay 2 bills.

Congrats to everyone that got their pairs
I was about to say "damn two bills?"..but I forgot them jokas retail at $175
laugh.gif

I'm sorry can't pay two hundred for sneaks unless they end in "posite"
laugh.gif

250?

[Clipse] im good

The way them dudes was talkin @ Kosmic Kickz when I was there yesterday they were gonna look out for me with a decent price. Retail atleast.

Congrats to them cats though on getting some of those accounts though

I got 3 pairs of spacejams...sz. 10. sz. 11.5 sz. 14... ahaha finally found shoes in a sz 14 especially. If anyone wants to buy the other 2 or trade...alloffers are welcome.

Back
Top Bottom