NC NTERS CHECK IN

shameless plug i guess, but if you guys need the spacejams we'll be getting them in a store where hardly anyone has called to ask about them. The hype isalways pretty low in our mall also. Unfortunately i can't help with a discount for others but for those who are planning to pay retail in the area it mightbe an easier pickup for you.

Everyone in four seasons mall has the space jams. My store has doubles in each size. Also Burlington and Chaple hill footlockers are getting them as well. Mostof the time Burlingtion and chaple hill footlockers never get any kind of nice jays or nikes. So whenever they get shoes of this caliber it means that anyoneand every store will have these.

Originally Posted by hares1370

. So whenever they get shoes of this caliber it means that anyone and every store will have these.
This is what I'm hoping for.
pimp.gif

[Puffy on "Notorious Thugs"]
"Lord forgive them, for they know not what they do..."

laugh.gif

Public shoutout to "Bush Man 202". Good to know that the 'good ole days' of great people in this hobby still exist...

december 23rd we'll be opening at 8:00am man

also, ill know what sizes and how many we'll be getting tomorrow
wink.gif

we got plenty of the white/reds.. almost 2 pair of each size (a lot for our store, which is small). Even after we set aside what we're buying as employeestheres still a more than full size run

Still haven't decided where I'm trying to get Space Jams here in Charlotte. I guess Eastland makes the most sense? I live in Southend, so it'sprobably the closest place that'll have 'em.

Originally Posted by bnastyearly

AJ27526...how many size 13s in the space jams does your store have
i think only one, but we have 2 size 14s and 2 size 15s...

??

no idea what they were thinking. But no one in our store wears a 13. I tried on an 11 (my normal size) and it was unbearable. I have to go with a 12

Originally Posted by dave919

AJ27526 do you remember how many 10 or 10.5 you got in the spacejams?
2 size 10s, as of yesterday did not see a 10.5.

I'll go ahead and tell you that one size 10 is accounted for, but no one else has asked about it

I'm leaving for NYC for the first time this friday..

i know this sounds borderline crazy but do yall have any must-hit places?

Back
Top Bottom