NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

^if u live in South End...wouldnt Flava Factory be ur best bet?

Wait, whoa... Flava Factory gets Jordans? I was unaware. I've only been there once before, and I didn't notice it. (It was like right after I movedhere.)

EDIT: OK, I see they carry Jordans now. That is DAMN convenient. Going to walk down there tomorrow and chat 'em up to figure what's what with thatrelease, but that would make my life 1,000 times easier. They didn't carry Jordans 2 years ago, did they?

What part of NY u going to?

RIP Chris Henry
ill be staying in Manhattan, but have an unlimited metro card
glasses.gif

^DQM, Flight Club, and
Alife Riverington(I think that's how its spelled) Club are a few that come to mind....u may wanna make a post on it in the Northeast Forum homie

"OUChrisLitt"
-yea they get jordans...heard they have a Tier 0 account too...don't know if that's true or not

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

^if u live in South End...wouldnt Flava Factory be ur best bet?

Wait, whoa... Flava Factory gets Jordans? I was unaware. I've only been there once before, and I didn't notice it. (It was like right after I moved here.)

EDIT: OK, I see they carry Jordans now. That is DAMN convenient. Going to walk down there tomorrow and chat 'em up to figure what's what with that release, but that would make my life 1,000 times easier. They didn't carry Jordans 2 years ago, did they?

i live in south charlotte. i'm actually gonna visit my homie in greenville sc who has a clothing store at the mall down there and i heard 3 of the 4 storesthere are getting quite a few pairs of the spacejams. we wont be camping out or anything, i just wanna make sure i get my size 10.5 (three stores in onelocation increases my chances) and NOT have to deal with eastland mall. i moved down here from raleigh and i remember we waited at crabtree mall for thedmp's...this dood got TRAMPLED and both his knees got busted up real bad. his boys turned around, saw him on the ground, and kept running lol.

Good looks on the info Bush Man. I'm going to head over there tonight after work to see what's what, but basically I'd quasi-retired from buying upa lot of kicks, so I hadn't even really had cause to go over to Flava Factory. (Hey, when you're saving to buy your first place, you cut back onthings!) They've clearly changed what they get since I first moved here in July '07.

copped my space jams today

msrp sure is $175.

and i still want another pair, lol.

expensive week.

Footlocker on patterson ave in winston salem got 40 pairs meaning the one at four seasons should get around 60-70.

My guy at the store let me look at em a couple weeks back, hopefully he can hook me up with a discount with this purchase, i don't want to ask but i'dtip him if he did

Just got word that Phidipedees in Carolina Mall(Concord NC) is selling spacejams early....my boy scooped up a pair. If ur in the area check em out.

Just got word that Phidipedees in Carolina Mall(Concord NC) is selling spacejams early....my boy scooped up a pair. If ur in the area check em out.

dummy mission i just went up there and spoke to someone they explained to me they didnt have them....maybe i didnt know the secret handshake

u must not have known the handshake my boy copped a pair....and from what I was told only a 8.5, 9.5, and I believe he said a 10 too was all they had left. Andthat was of this mornn

u must not have known the handshake my boy copped a pair....and from what I was told only a 8.5, 9.5, and I believe he said a 10 too was all they had left. And that was of this mornn

yea i was up there about 2pm.....its possible they had sold out but if they was looking to make some money i would have copped that 9.5..i had money in hand

any other spots in charlotte getting the space jams?

i'm not familiar with charlotte like that so...if possible, i'd like to stick to malls and not mom and pop shops.

^hit up any of the malls in Charlotte then

FA 4 Seasons is doing a midnight release on the Spacejams for those in the Gboro area

where you at in nyc? nyc >>>>>> nc by far.

no hate; nc is ok if thats what you like (and its pretty in the spring and fall). and i can understand that there's no place like home if nc is your home.

Originally Posted by debs 168

where you at in nyc? nyc >>>>>> nc by far.

no hate; nc is ok if thats what you like (and its pretty in the spring and fall). and i can understand that there's no place like home if nc is your home.

i'm visiting, right now in manhattan. I live in raleigh and i've enjoyed the trip so much (especially the food). I haven't had any sneaker luckthough
frown.gif
I saw black 1/2 cents for 109.99 and got so excited, then they didnt have my size. I left upset..haha Ive been to all the flight clubs which was acool experience, but those prices are out of my league

Happy bday to the big homie Ant P(airant23)

Oh nice! Belated birthday wishes to airant23, who was very helpful to me when I moved down here. Counting down to the SJ release tonight.

Back
Top Bottom