NC NTERS CHECK IN

Crash in the dunk contest
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

U could have stock ordered from dtlr or harold penner. I got mine back in Oct. for 100 from DTLR

thanks, i'll try this when i get into town

Any hype on the VI's release this Saturday in Greensboro? Will they be an easy pick up?

Originally Posted by mit9k

Any hype on the VI's release this Saturday in Greensboro? Will they be an easy pick up?
if I could show you how many pairs we have of these IN CARY, you'll feel good.

zero hype

Originally Posted by Dunks R Us

hoping the bobcats tickets stay as low as they are.......great deals has any 1 been 2any games

I saw when they played Blazers earlier this year and the Grizzlies a few weeks back.

hoping the bobcats tickets stay as low as they are.......great deals has any 1 been 2any games

Yeah, been to a few..ill be going to more but definitely Feb.19th against the cavs. And tickets unfortunately will rise

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Yeah, been to a few..ill be going to more but definitely Feb.19th against the cavs. And tickets unfortunately will rise
I'll be there too
smokin.gif

And yes tickets definitely will rise especially with the very likely playoff run
pimp.gif
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

so in addition to the FA in four seasons, anyone else hear about the copper foamposites? I plan on checking in with the footaction in crabtree soon.

I called DTLR in durham, and talked to a literal idiot. I asked if they were going to get the copper foamposite ones..

''uhh..are they jordans?''
--No
''uhh..i dont know cause we dont have them in so I don't know''

Back
Top Bottom