NC NTERS CHECK IN

foams pushed back to march according to the official thread 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

looks like foams maybe got moved back up to this week...
yes it does, and its going to be a ridiculously easy pickup. If you live in the raleigh area and do not wear an 11.5 PM me

I know Four seasons is getting them. one of the guys from the area would know better than me though

I know Four seasons is getting them. one of the guys from the area would know better than me though

They're gonna be damn near everywhere. Newbies I didn't make a NC clothing/sneaker guide thread(which is a page or 2 back) just for the hell of it. Its to help people(locals and out of towners) about getting sneakers and for YOU to call the stores and find out instead of making post constantly cause u don't feel like putting in the work yourself. Quit being lazy!

Sorry just had to vent for a sec.

grin.gif
Bush Man 2002 wrote:

Newbies I didn't make a NC clothing/sneaker guide thread(which is a page or 2 back) just for the hell of it. Its to help people(locals and out of towners) about getting sneakers and for YOU to call the stores and find out instead of making post constantly cause u don't feel like putting in the work yourself. Quit being lazy!

Sorry just had to vent for a sec.
Bruh, I do not see that guide.  What page is it on?

i actually had to get these from footlocker. but the guy said that he had sold about 8 pairs not including mine in about 30 min

**anyone in Charlotte, do they still sell Jordan Brand apparel at the arena store?

Antawn Jamison to the Cavaliers. mark it

Cavs lose Z and a 1st round pick in a 3 team deal. Looks like they're making a push for the finals and keeping lebron

Here are a few pics from the Jordan Brand Mosaic 23/25 Event in Dallas,TX last weekend.  Saw Bun B and  Bobbito Garcia also...they had adiscussion about how they got into collecting sneakers.

ab5156e340be84ff48db8dfc6a7a792aeaa167e.jpg
0dd159e84fbd8df9da421d6f3620b61e7b5d4fb.jpg
f5f25b3e4a497b888ddf06b78267e3a5e074bdf.jpg

34f150e844b58ff85fad8602699be2f35a2dedd.jpg

8603513deac049eeb9478a12f8b8b056ac4895a.jpg

Tyrus Thomas to the Bobcats...I like the move hope he does well and they can resign him

they picked up Theo Ratlif too both are supposed to be available tonight against the Cavs I'll be in the building

yeah i'm a fan of the trade myself.

With the jackson pickup we have a scorer/shooter..Flip is a one year guy anyway. I hope we get the best out of Thomas..he can be inconsistent

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

WELL NC, IT'S BEEN FUN.
JUST FOUND OUT MILITARY IS MOVING ME TO GREENLAND FOR A YEAR IN APRIL...

frown.gif
sorry to hear that man. greenland as in the country?

100219_cavs_38.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

we've got their number

Back
Top Bottom