NC NTERS CHECK IN

Holdin it down for lexington/ winston-salem 336 boi
pimp.gif

Nobody really knows yet. But my guesses are DTLR(certain ones), Harold Penner, Fashion Ave and possibly Flava Factory. Those are just guesses from past limited releases.

Good lookin bush man..my friend got a spot somewhere in NC he goes to for limited releases..I can't recall the name of it..but I will check back in here later for a update

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Heard 4 Seasons FA is gettin 72 pairs of the Copper Foams
pimp.gif
i hope.....they come out the 13th right??? .......and yea bobcats tickets are cheap as hell....got two (regular priced 165 a piece) tickets for $60 each 
oh yea....been on NT for awhile under other names....i stay getting banned
smh.gif
......but Winston Salem/Greensboro NTer here
pimp.gif

Bush man thanks for those spots on the motorsport 6's..I called harold penners this morning and they said they will be getting these..but I didn't get a certain # on how many..my man usually goes to Arsenal athletics..called them and they said they were only getting 12 pairs..so I might go with HP's..and have him go to AA..good lookin fam on the info..I might chill in NC for a while next weekend and holla at my cuz or my homie Audworks

True...how long u out there? Ill be out that way in Oct

On a sidenote a birdie has told me Charlotte "may" be getting a Niketown by the end of the year among other news I received but ill wait til its concrete b4 I post it.

any advice on the best way to go about coppin a pair of KOBE V ASG ??????? im in raleigh
thanks for any and all help fellas

Just got off the phone with footaction at four seasons, employee told me they got 48 pairs of Motorsport VI's for Sat. No one in Winston is getting these anyone know of any other places in Greensboro getting em?

MAN

with gerald in the lineup tonight, would've been 5 straight and 7 out of the last eight against the lakers.

oh well, solid showing on the road

Back
Top Bottom