NC NTERS CHECK IN

Heads up guys, selling my DS 9/9.5 Jordan and Lebron and Griffey collection. Turns out, I'ma have to to cop the diamond I want for my girl. Trying to sell it as a whole.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
memphisboi55 wrote:

WELL NC, IT'S BEEN FUN.
JUST FOUND OUT MILITARY IS MOVING ME TO GREENLAND FOR A YEAR IN APRIL...

frown.gif

Damn like opposite of Iceland "Greenland"?
eek.gif

Anyway good luck with the move!

Yep, that Greenland. Enh.. won't be too bad. Will get a lot of extra pays, my pay will basically double lol. Only a year at that, after wards HERE I COME HAWAII, ITALY OR GERMANY!

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

May try to make a move on the Foams next wk...if not ill do it next month. Cats is barely gettin retail back on ebay.

cary towncenter footlocker got a second shipment in recently was there today asking bout the eggplants and saw them... shocked cause they usually dont get any foams now they gettn second shipments...
smh.gif
def wont happen with the eggplants

Yea B...I may just stay in the QC til Monday. And Jay-Z is hosting the afterparty @ Lotus Lounge. I wanna go but I already know they gonna be charging heads $100 at the door easy.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Yea B...I may just stay in the QC til Monday. And Jay-Z is hosting the afterparty @ Lotus Lounge. I wanna go but I already know they gonna be charging heads $100 at the door easy.

oh yea man you already know!

QC is gonna be ridiculous tho!...last year was hittin even with the ice rain!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Anyone know if, when or where the Lebron 7 Dunkman's are dropping in NC?
Check with Footlocker in crabtree.

These will be bought
eek.gif

Air_Pippen_whitedark_greytotal_orange.jpg

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

LAKERS @ BOBCATS FRIDAY NIGHT, IM IN THAT THANG! WHO ELSE ROLLING?!?!
it might one of our franchise's most important games ever. This slide needs to stop in order to make the playoffs, and we traditionally play LA hard. (won 5 out of the last 6)

Hopefully I will be in the building for Bobcats vs Lakers... Panthers fans have yall heard the great news!! Delhomme has been released

Lol...it kept saying an error posted so I didn't know it was doing it

Looks like Jakes gettin the boot from the Panthers

Back
Top Bottom