NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by AJ27526

same in raleigh. our footlocker is becoming a House of Hoops so i'm excited about that
how did i not hear about this
or did you just mean that with all the hot shoes sitting on the shelves not selling it looks like a hoh?

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by AJ27526

same in raleigh. our footlocker is becoming a House of Hoops so i'm excited about that
how did i not hear about this
or did you just mean that with all the hot shoes sitting on the shelves not selling it looks like a hoh?
Crabtree Valley mall, opening in November. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Nike outlet in Mebane opens next weekend...my boy is helping with the openining

I need to make way out there!
Ya'll heard about the shooting at the NClub? Glad I don't club anymore.

They started remodeling the footlocker at Hanes Mall a couple weeks ago since they are turning it into the HOH location. My boy who works at the one off of Patterson said that the reps came in and show them some of the stuff they would be selling. Told me some hypermax for $300 :stoneface from hell.

Bush where'd you make that HOH thread for NC

I'll be making the trip down to Cha tomorrow for the bobcats game. Anyone else going? Stubhub has tickets for mad cheap.

Originally Posted by woody2626

They started remodeling the footlocker at Hanes Mall a couple weeks ago since they are turning it into the HOH location. My boy who works at the one off of Patterson said that the reps came in and show them some of the stuff they would be selling. Told me some hypermax for $300 :stoneface from hell.

I'll be making the trip down to Cha tomorrow for the bobcats game. Anyone else going? Stubhub has tickets for mad cheap.
Been tryin to make a Bobcats game since last year!
mad.gif
 Got work this weekend tho
indifferent.gif

Guess u didn't srr the hoh thread I made lol...nc is getting 3 of them homie

nope but i'll check it out now
this is a big deal

and long overdue, too

Good to see NC Nters.  I've been sleeping on the Regional Forum.  I'm stoked about the Hanes Mall HOH location.  Finally I can get a chance to get some heat without the heartache of doing it online.  I hope we get the South Beach Lebrons... 

Originally Posted by novaflight

Been tryin to make a Bobcats game since last year!
mad.gif
 Got work this weekend tho
indifferent.gif

for the non marquee games(lakers, heat, celtics) stub hub is the way to go. I sat lower level row P tonight to the right of the basket for $18. Face was $45. Game had me heated. Jack didn't show up and he missed that WIDE OPEN 3 at the end
indifferent.gif
. Larry has gotta get Tyrus more PT.

Bush I haven't been in the HOH release thread in the nike forum in awhile, any big releases coming up around the time the Hanes Mall location will be opening?

@woody2626- Yea that is a good deal!

Saw Paranormal Activity 2 last night!. Joint was pretty good, better than the first in my opinion.

^I went with my homegirl to see that the nite b4....that girl was scared out of her mind afterwards lol....she wanted every light on...every tv on and the music playing lol

got this from the HOH thread

Crabtree Valley Mall: Raleigh NC (11/10) - OPENING

thanks a bunch to bush man for droppin this word so early

anyone think they may have some v rings for the opening ???? :smile:

^I went with my homegirl to see that the nite b4....that girl was scared out of her mind afterwards lol....she wanted every light on...every tv on and the music playing lol

Hahaha yup went with my lil sis..she was shook after that joint. 
laugh.gif

The nerve of me thinking I could go to Party City and find a costume last minute. 

Joint was done!!! 
roll.gif

Might still head downtown to see what these rollas wearing out here.

HOH at Hanes Mall opens Friday(11/5)

hoping they'll have some kobe V rings. Plan on hitting it up on my break between classes

HOH at Hanes Mall opens Friday(11/5)

hoping they'll have some kobe V rings. Plan on hitting it up on my break between classes

Cool! I'll check that joint out on the way to the Wiz concert. 
pimp.gif

lol bush your funny

Back
Top Bottom