NC NTERS CHECK IN

Tickets for the Big KRIT/Cyhi concert can be purchased from Kosmic Kickz in Greensboro. 3612-A Spring Garden St. 27407

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by yeerp

Happened in durham.
I'm working on breaking my lease since it looked like an employee and/or neighbor orchestrated it
Wow, where at?
southpoint area

i will be moving.
damn i thought that area was safe ....durham a crazy city though
30t6p3b.gif

Any word on how raleigh is for the iii release? Got the cg hoodie for xmas so I'm gonna return towards these. On my way up now would love to just stop in cary if they are gonna have em.

If anyone wants to display their collection in Texas, holla at us. We're trying to get a collector from every state in the U.S. More details TBA after the Super Bowl. 

5383295367_5b010f87b7_b.jpg

event looks cool, wish I could go.

and why is there such a big push to denote "north texas" so much?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

event looks cool, wish I could go.

and why is there such a big push to denote "north texas" so much?
It's not till this summer, so maybe things change and you can make the trip. This is our 5th year and we're trying to shut it down.

As for NTX, are you referring to the Super Bowl? We've always referred to the area that way. I guess they're trying to let everyone know the entire region is working on SB XLV.

oh ok that makes sense. Yeah I was just curious as to why it was referred to as North Texas whereas most SBs are associated with a city. Just curious, and good to know now

Originally Posted by AJ27526

oh ok that makes sense. Yeah I was just curious as to why it was referred to as North Texas whereas most SBs are associated with a city. Just curious, and good to know now
Cool. Make plans to attend if you can. Take a pick on the field where your Pack is going to play....

Anyone still looking to cop Cement IIIs? They have almost a full size run at my local bummy mall. And I can hook it up with the military discount as well.

Year of the Rabbit Air Force 1 release was ok. HOH in Raleigh only had 9 pair...and was 6 of us waiting on hand. I managed to get one extra paid but sold them in the parking lot for retail! I've done 2 good deeds recently...I let a pair of South Beach Lebron's go for retail and now these...If anything I made someone's day a bit better...#goodovergreed

^what was the retail on the air force 1s? Cant believe I missed out on that release with HOH right up the damn street. SMH at me

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Anyone still looking to cop Cement IIIs? They have almost a full size run at my local bummy mall. And I can hook it up with the military discount as well.

I'm still looking to get a size 11 bro!

Here's a few pics from the KRIT/Cyhi Concert Sunday, more photos coming soon!

These pics were provided by Angie Luvara, Freeverse Freelance Photography and Tre Sullivan.

Click the link for more pics
http://www.fsmonline.info/post/3048582455/check-out-these-sneak-peek-photos-from-the-royalFSM's Royal Triumph Pics

Originally Posted by dave919

anyone know how the royal foamposite #s are looking in raleigh?
they'll be everywhere just like the coppers were. same places.
and..

167559_902818257929_11830792_46462396_7735318_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom