NC NTERS CHECK IN

Any foams left in Raleigh? Need a pair had to work all weekend, finally off today. Dont wanna make the 1 hour drive for nothing.

Originally Posted by woody2626

About 10 people at hoh winston right now
I was out there. I was in the grey jacket. Sucked the employees held sizes to the side for people in the back. I guess its all in who you know.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by woody2626

About 10 people at hoh winston right now
I was out there. I was in the grey jacket. Sucked the employees held sizes to the side for people in the back. I guess its all in who you know.

I think I remember seeing you. I had on the black and red jordan jacket with the alts. Had to end up getting a 10 in the kobes. Employees held 11.5 and 12s in the lebrons and kobes. Its always sketch there man

yeah the Raleigh store is never on any bs like that. Yea I got a 9.5, but I wear 11.5. Dudes came in right after yall left and copped a 11 and a 12 in the Kobes. How you gonna say you out of 11s thru 12s when the store first open? BS. You be hoopin out in winston?

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

yeah the Raleigh store is never on any bs like that. Yea I got a 9.5, but I wear 11.5. Dudes came in right after yall left and copped a 11 and a 12 in the Kobes. How you gonna say you out of 11s thru 12s when the store first open? BS. You be hoopin out in winston?

Damn that's why im not even gonna mess with the bin 5s tomorrow. Yea I got a couple places I play at twice a week. Hit me up on pm I might have something you're interested in.

I'm still looking for a size 12 in the royal foams...

So much for these sitting everywhere

Went up to dc yesterday and called around. Soooo many shoe stores there. So many size 8.5s left, lol

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Anyone going to the kosmic kickz 2yr anniv party 2morrow nite at Greene St in gboro?

My boy got a text from lamont about it. I wont be in town tonight though.

Charlotte heads. Returning a sz 9.5 royal foam to concord mills FTL as I type. I ended up with an extra pair. If you need 'em, come get 'em! Thank me later. lol

I just got off the phone with HOH Winston and the guy told me they didn't even think they were going to have a public release of the bin 5s because they are only getting 7 pairs and all the employees want them...

You gotta be %#**!*% kidding me. There's no way this is in company policy where they can keep a shoe from having a public release.

They are getting them. The girl I spoke to was a little bit of a @@+@%. Said between tuesday and friday. Im not ruling out winston yet though

Yea I was there with my boy D...he had on the blk/red 14s....I had on the '01 blk/royal AJ1s with the shirt that said nike head

I think i saw u guys a few times...i had on miami vice air max 95's..i sat by the food area most of the time lol

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

hows the 13s lookin in the area? im copping later this week if there still here....dishing out this $ CIAA next wknd

I heading out there too!
lol I passed on the 13s

190609_913066854659_11830792_46633987_4532880_n.jpg

March 5th I can't wait

me either AJ 27526. r u gettin em at your store ? ( dont u work at a FA Sir?), out of all 3 droppin on 3/5 those GB's are the best imo, beautiful and unique

heels over terps BIG tonight !!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom