NC NTERS CHECK IN

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by dave919

anyone know how the royal foamposite #s are looking in raleigh?
they'll be everywhere just like the coppers were. same places.
and..

167559_902818257929_11830792_46462396_7735318_n.jpg

preciate that AJ

and it sure felt good seeing them play that well last night, hopefully they can keep the momentum going the rest of the year, at least the next two games

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

^what was the retail on the air force 1s? Cant believe I missed out on that release with HOH right up the damn street. SMH at me

Retail was $250 on the YOTR AF1's

Originally Posted by City Spud81

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

^what was the retail on the air force 1s? Cant believe I missed out on that release with HOH right up the damn street. SMH at me

Retail was $250 on the YOTR AF1's
Thanks. Thats kinda expensive for some air forces even though they are hot.

Yelawolf and Cyhi Da Prynce @ Cat's Cradle on Sunday March 6

I'm thinking Curren$y will be @ Cat's Cradle on Wednesday June 8 as a part of his new tour (starting 4/20)

Just letting people know in advance. I'll probably be hitting both shows.

Ill prob go ahead and jump on those foams just cause its tax time and college students gettin those refund checks

I doubt ill be at the show cause that's CIAA wknd and ill be in recovery mode

nice pull aj27526 ! here come da heels !

puddinpopp they told me on the phone they werent gettin em in raleigh so i didnt even try w salem, do u know if w salem got em ????

Copped the pink lebron 8s(breast cancer awareness joints)...heard these were limited & very few spots got them in...they also had the pink/blk griffey 1s too...both were only in GS sizes

Also heard all star lebrons aren't limited to just hoh

Copped the pink lebron 8s(breast cancer awareness joints)...heard these were limited & very few spots got them in...they also had the pink/blk griffey 1s too...both were only in GS sizes

Also heard all star lebrons aren't limited to just hoh

Yeah the pink lebrons were dope! my store got em only in kids. Think ima mess around and copp the grey brons along with the royal foams..

congrats to the duke fans, you guys played a hell of a second half. It should be another great showdown in chapel hill in march. I always tend to like one Duke player each year out of shear respect, and Nolan Smith is definitely that guy

if it helps at all puddinpopp the girl on the phone did confirm they will have the all stars for sure, good luck sir

great comeback bytha doooooookies, they r tough as friggin nails

nolan smith MAY end up leading the acc in pts/asst, never done before. WOW

itll be a lil different script in chapel thrill though !!!!!!!

Guys I need some help..Have any of yall seen this hat around raleigh/cary/etc or online? Ive seen plenty of other teams from this line, but CANNOT find a Green bay one anywhere:
snapgreen2430.JPG

Back
Top Bottom