NC NTERS CHECK IN

Always makes me laugh ha.

I'm hoping they do a second round of Nike+ reservations today like they did with the TBs. trying not to be too worried about release tomorrow but I really want that size 12

DTLR has the Blk/Wht Yeezy 350s on their release calendar.  I'm from Asheboro, but commute all over for stuff.  Anybody know a good route to raffle hunt?  Trying to get at least one pair locked in.  Any help is appreciated.  Seasonal sneaker head, but new to the yeezy hunt.

Everybody get their pairs? Had to wait until 7pm to get my SNKRS order confirmation but were all good :smokin

Been awhile since I last posted. Below is a list of my 2016 pickups.

Black OVO 10's

Beluga V2s

B/W V2s

Bred 1's

SJ 11's

Flu Games

checkerboard vans slip ons 

Navy Sk8 HIs

Kith UB mids

Kobe 2 FTB

Supreme Air Max 98s Black 

Anyone able to buy a Wolf Pack BS dunk pack? I missed on a size 12 unfortunately. Debating on whether or not try and get a standard release

GO DUKE #RivarlyWeek lol

giphy.gif

Anybody in here go to Social Status in Charlotte often? I'm from GA but my girl lives in Columbia, SC. I'm driving from her spot Saturday morning for the Vachetta Tan Lebrons. I know they're currently doing the Jordan Brand Pop Up. How good do you think my chances are?

Anybody in here go to Social Status in Charlotte often? I'm from GA but my girl lives in Columbia, SC. I'm driving from her spot Saturday morning for the Vachetta Tan Lebrons. I know they're currently doing the Jordan Brand Pop Up. How good do you think my chances are?
mmmm... Social Status is crazy hyped now a days: people were camping last night

And this was last Wednesday about 2 hours after opening for the UB drop

I don't even bother anymore. 

I've had poor experiences with these guys, including the Wood Wood Ultra drop that occurred same day as the all black 12s we were about 10th in line and saw only one pair of adidas leave that store before it was our turn. They then tell us they were all gone.

They backdoor and maybe they've gotten better but I doubt it. I just never have good experiences in person anymore. Got to go to work man I can't go to stores to suck up to 19 year olds

mmmm... Social Status is crazy hyped now a days: people were camping last night

And this was last Wednesday about 2 hours after opening for the UB drop

I don't even bother anymore. 
I've had poor experiences with these guys, including the Wood Wood Ultra drop that occurred same day as the all black 12s we were about 10th in line and saw only one pair of adidas leave that store before it was our turn. They then tell us they were all gone.

They backdoor and maybe they've gotten better but I doubt it. I just never have good experiences in person anymore. Got to go to work man I can't go to stores to suck up to 19 year olds
Repped and repped. Really was hoping to get these in hand Saturday. You guys just saved me a 1 and a half hour trip. Guess I'll try on SNKRS. Thanks again.

They have gotten no better, backdooring is a part of their business model. 

unfortunately, the dude that helped me out left and I cant be bothered to reengage them. 

for awhile, Asics and NB collabs sat, but now re-sellers clean out anything potentially desirable prior to release date. TBH I think they lost/gave up their NB account at this point. 

you can negotiate w them tho 
laugh.gif
 i got 997 luxury goods for 30% off several weeks after they released. 

I do not mean to diss a local shop, but it's frustrating. I don't mind missing out on something if it's just not my morning but I can't tolerate shadiness.

I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable suggesting you take that drive anyway

If you don't know anybody at social, you pretty much screwed. Even if you try to give them a million dollars to hold your pair, they still not going to do it.

Well I bowed down and came to Social Status in a charlotte. Line is dumb long. Wish me luck. Any NikeTalk fam here, I'm in the camp jacket and black cement 3's.

Back
Top Bottom