NC NTERS CHECK IN

Whats up fam, i'm really starting to hate social status moves smh. Missed out on the drop location yesterday here in CLT and really want the 700s. My next move would be to drive down to Gboro in the morning as its FCFS. Anyone usually pull up on release day? Is it anything like the line up at Charlotte?

Whats up fam, i'm really starting to hate social status moves smh. Missed out on the drop location yesterday here in CLT and really want the 700s. My next move would be to drive down to Gboro in the morning as its FCFS. Anyone usually pull up on release day? Is it anything like the line up at Charlotte?
Don't EVER depend on Social Status for a release. Nothing but shady and ignorant business since they opened. Charlotte Native! 4s up! Checking in with a check in hahahaha

Don't EVER depend on Social Status for a release. Nothing but shady and ignorant business since they opened. Charlotte Native! 4s up! Checking in with a check in hahahaha

All facts, as much as i've dropped in store.. employees still act as if they don't know me on release. Tried to connect with James on multiple occasions as well, wild outchea.

Just wish Charlotte has another plug..

All facts, as much as i've dropped in store.. employees still act as if they don't know me on release. Tried to connect with James on multiple occasions as well, wild outchea.

Just wish Charlotte has another plug..
Can't front, most of those dudes are Divas who D-ride... Best way to play Social Status is to buy what's not hype and keep it moving... Besides we need a trend of people rockin **** that's not Hyped! That is unless you want dudes walking up to you striking up conversation about your threads....

Can't front, most of those dudes are Divas who D-ride... Best way to play Social Status is to buy what's not hype and keep it moving... Besides we need a trend of people rockin **** that's not Hyped! That is unless you want dudes walking up to you striking up conversation about your threads....

That’s the way I move on the local brand x SS pop ups. Btw, I know plenty if you’re still looking to connect w BST. Just depends on what you’re looking for. I met most in line on drop days smh.

Back
Top Bottom