NC NTERS CHECK IN

Verdict in fellas. Got my Vanchetta AZG's and a pair of Top 3's at the Jordan Brand Pop Up at Social Status! They had plenty leftover! I just felt lucky because SNKRS gave me a quick L and I had been hearing that Social Status was known for backdooring. Seeing how easy it was to get up here I wish yal didn't lose the All Star weekend. Set up was dope though! I'll post pics later.

Last edited:
Verdict in fellas. Got my Vanchetta AZG's and a pair of Top 3's at the Jordan Brand Pop Up at Social Status! They had plenty leftover! I just felt lucky because SNKRS gave me a quick L and I had been hearing that Social Status was known for backdooring. Seeing how easy it was to get up here I wish yal didn't lose the All Star weekend. Set up was dope though! I'll post pics later.

Congrats. Def wanna see pics.

Overall good experience. Thanks for all the warnings! Just went out on a limb and got a lucky day! May be back for CIAA.

You was behind me...Inremember you. I copped the Banneds, Lebrons and Desert Camo SF Af1s today too. Yea it was about a good 100+ ppl there today. The owner of Novas Bakery was a straight ***** to ppl waiting in line for SS to open. As much as I supported that place when I was over in Plaza Midwood...Ill never go there again

You was behind me...Inremember you. I copped the Banneds, Lebrons and Desert Camo SF Af1s today too. Yea it was about a good 100+ ppl there today. The owner of Novas Bakery was a straight ***** to ppl waiting in line for SS to open. As much as I supported that place when I was over in Plaza Midwood...Ill never go there again
Yea bro she was on some "every Saturday yal blocking my bakery" foolery. There wasn't even anyone in there but two cops. But overall the release was dope.

Yea bro she was on some "every Saturday yal blocking my bakery" foolery. There wasn't even anyone in there but two cops. But overall the release was dope.

Exactly. **** was chill and peaceful. Folks was chatting with each other and laughing it up. It was a smooth release

I do not mean to diss a local shop, but it's frustrating. I don't mind missing out on something if it's just not my morning but I can't tolerate shadiness.

I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable suggesting you take that drive anyway

I feel you. Its hit or miss for me. Ive scored Ovo 10s, Mastermind NMDs and other NMD collabs, Yeezys etc. It just the luck of the draw for me.

any of you guys miss out on ASG Jordan Is? Ive got a size 12 ill do 210 shipped on to help someone out..pretty much retaill plus ship

I live in kinston nc. I have a few retros I am willing to sell ,also I am willing to ship anywhere. Hit me up personal message if you are curious.
Peace love people

Social Status in downtown gets whatever, normally FCFS. Capital BST is really cool I've seen crazy stuff come through there. They're like Sole Supremacy essentially. Welcome to the area

Go Heels

Charlotte checking in. It's been years since I've been in this thread, at least it feels. I haven't copped anything in a while but I'm sure I'll catch some of you guys around the city. Hope all is well

Back
Top Bottom