NC NTERS CHECK IN

how any are you trying to get
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

Any of you guys seen the Mork and Mindy's they are hideous but they are dropping soon at Vertical Urge...

SB's need to step there game up they have been really off lately since tiffany's-hawaii's :pimp:
pimp.gif

Karkouki, I live in Fayetteville and the Grapes are not existant here. Want to make a trip to Florence with me?

Camel I go to school at ASU...Where do you get your kicks you must drive a long way from West Jefferson...

is there anyone thats going to go to greensboro four seasons mall and try to get the grapes on the 30th if so let me know cuz im thinkin about going

where in winston will have grapes

"Carolina blue kicks, hottest cat on the block used to wheelie bicycles when I was 6" - Jay Z

ATTN:

info from ercb42

Footaction Four Seasons mall got 12 pairs of grapes, and the employees took them (yes its against the rules but oh well) there was one 9.5 left but its taken

Footaction in Winston (i guess Hanes Mall) got 60 pairs, so if your in greensboro and want them your best bet is Winston

sorry for the bad news
Word on the Street ...
You Reap What You Sow

whats good my nt's there will be another shippment of grape 5's at four seasons mall greensboro they are getting 60 and so is Hanes Mall in Winston. I work at footaction so its str8 info. Its going to be ok. If anyone needs info pm me!!!!

so when are they getting the other shipment? I mean will there be about 60 to go around on release date?
Word on the Street ...
You Reap What You Sow

I didn't know NC Nters were this deep now.

12 pairs at four seasons? Nope. I need to get those grapes.
Dunder Mifflin​

Hey guys- I've got a lot of stuff, size 10-12 for sale. A few sb's, AF1's, and Jordans.

Email me or im me if interested- [email protected]
aim=blco002

Thanks.
Everybody, remember to email Nike at [email protected] to report spots selling fakes. Remember to include the address, name of store, phone # if possible, and the type and approximate # of fake shoes being sold, if possible...

FOR SALE:
DS Fire Red LASER AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

Nters do not go to footaction in greensboro they only got 18 pairs. Try you luck at dtlr or go to hanes mall they have 60 pairs

Quote:
What about DTLR in Four Season what is status for grapes on release date
They confirmed they were getting them
I also heard footlocker on Summit Ave is getting them but I dunno how true that is. I wouldnt be surprised if Fashion Ave got them as well.
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom