NC NTERS CHECK IN

no footlocker in greensboro are getting the grapes at all
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

i can try to get the scoop on the grapes at dtlr for everyone tonight

yes memphis my bad man been busy so far this week im gonna get them from you hopefully i can get this money order out today... ill let u know something tonight if i got it out or not
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

did the re-up for 18 MORE pairs? i had a feeling that 60 thing was too good to be true, also because I had a reliable source, i highly doubt DTLR is getting any
Word on the Street ...
You Reap What You Sow

fa in greensboro only has 18 pairs thats all there going to get

Ayo i need someone to help me out on the grapes... i dont think i will be able to make it out to get any, so if anyone would hold a pair in size 12 for me for a while it would be appreciated, and i will pay over retail.

Or someone could pick me up and give me a ride that morning :wink:
wink.gif

And flipside1212 , i just saw what ya said bout the chain, yea its silver, dunno if i would trade/sell it right now though, but i guess that depends on the offer.

Also if anyone in the greenville area needs a roomate or anything like that hit me up! I found a good deal on a 2 bedroom apartment ($275 a month) but i need a roomate lol. Most of my friends either have thier own place allready, still live with parents and dont wanna move out, or are just unreliable lol. Plus i gotta wait till i can get my car back.

^ On grapes? Well not really trying to spend over $200... but i dunno i really just need to see how my money is around the time of release...plus i gotta buy somethin for my girl birthday later on too.

o ok man u better get out there to the stores man on rd if u trying to do that. I would just pass on them and get ur girl something. Shoes can wait show ur girl some love

Well if i wanted to spend over $200 i would just buy a pair early online. but oh well... i really want the grapes but i can live without them, ill probly try to get them on r/d if i can get out there. And even if i do get them i should still be able to get my girl somethin nice :wink:

yo!

dont let the initial hype force you into spedning too much to get these if you cant on release date, there are PLENTY of these, and after the initial balloon, the price will be fair on ebay
Word on the Street ...
You Reap What You Sow

does anyone think that the grape will go for more then 250 on rd?
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!! I will have grapes in a size 12 and 9.5 for sell on RD so hit me up

Back
Top Bottom