NC NTERS CHECK IN

Quote:
I'll have to skip them on release date, im just praying they stay around til that next week

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

* vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla *Neimaj45 *headbussa123456789​

so the only place getting em still is the WInston Salem FA?
Word on the Street ...
You Reap What You Sow

^ DTLR has a few pairs..
FOR SALE: DS Fire Red LASER AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

Well i just found out i will be able to make it to get grapes, so hopefully ill be able to get a pair.. if you see a dude wearing laneys, matching polo, and my chain at crabtree mall then thats me lol...i really wanna get my pair but if i can i might buy a second to resell. Not sure yet though.

Im goin to be at dtlr in four season mall around 6:15 who else is goin to be there
NFC North Champs:Minnesota Vikings

i got my 4 pairs today man its was a sick day nters. i feel bad for all the nters that couldnt get them due to peeps over buying. Man mad peeps in the 704 area were heated at old boy man for buy the whole stock
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!! I will have grapes in a size 12 and 9.5 for sell on RD so hit me up

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

YO!
Quote:
Man mad peeps in the 704 area were heated at old boy man for buy the whole stock

Who and where at? I had absolutely no problem getting my 2. But then again... I basically run Charlotte. 8)
glasses.gif
DF!!!
[/b]​

truth
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!! I will have grapes in a size 12 and 9.5 for sell on RD so hit me up

Did you go to the place in rocky mount? I was thinkin about goin there but i dont know how to get to it. I didnt get my pair :frown: it was crazy at crabtree FA, there had to be around 75 people there maybe more, some people cut i think and everyone got mad as hell, some people thought they were about to fight lol... didnt really make much difference to me though cause i think the people who cut got there before me so they would of been in front of me anyway, plus i kinda lost hope of getting mine after i saw the line, i just stayed for the hell of it. I got there around 6:30.

After that me and my dude just checked out alot of other spots, i was thinkin about coppin some green beans but i just went to VU for the first time and copped some dunks, dude was cool and gave me a lil discount too. Those mork and mindy dunks look alot better in person too i probably would have got those if they had my size. After i pay some bills and buy my girls birthday stuff i might cop some green beans. Im probly gonna try to get the royal blue Vs too.

Anybody think it will be this bad for the olive/orange Vs? Im thinkin about goin early as hell for when those release.

Yea Thanks to Darius and my man Flip I was able to get my 5 pairs of grapes they are on ebay right now well 4 pairs. I have to keep mine so you know
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Yeah man i got ur shoes man ima ship them 2orrow man. Ali hit me with the address that u want me to ship them to. Yo memphisboi55 nice hat son, It's good to see that u got ur grapes.

Back
Top Bottom