NC NTERS CHECK IN

Happy New Years to everybody

I went to Jabs Ultrabar with my homeboy. The chicks there was :pimp:
pimp.gif
. The females actually out numbered the dudes by a long shot. But they were wildin like crazy, one of the chicks got drunk as hell and snuffed the po po in his face :lol:
laugh.gif
NC's Finest

Happy New Year from BCfuture.

Nice talking to people like memphis, poofyo, and ali this year.

Hope to speak with all the others in 07, kate, bush man, and others.

Go Gamecocks and Atlanta Braves in 2007!
FS: Brand New Sony PSP Newest Version 2.6 w/card, game, skin $250 SHIPPED

Team North Carolina

Happy New Year Ya'll. A Bush Man remember we use to sit in middle school drawing pictures of shoes like we were going to release them one day, lol. Back at Knox, in 96.

WHHHHHHHHHHH WEEEEEEEEEE!
YALL SLEEPING ON THESE LEBRONS!

:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
DAMN JUST REALIZED IT WAS MY 10th thousandth post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO! Those are pretty ill. February 24th... pretty much all I'm saying. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Are those the BDay Lebron's? Yeah, only thing I'm looking forward to are the Foams, I have a gift certificate for footaction so I'ma get the Black V's with that, got money put aside for the Foams.

Yes sir Birthday LeBrons ordered as soon as they were available, and they still are.

How are you getting them today Mike? Mine still says Pending
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Quote:
How are you getting them today Mike? Mine still says Pending
:smokin
smokin.gif
memphis 8)
glasses.gif
2d9b9xl.jpg
40f6cu1.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
40% off at footlocker.com, champssports.com, footaction.com and in store if you print the coupon. Starts 1/11, ends 1/15.
:frown:
frown.gif
Code:

DAMN WE FALLING TO THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE, no1 posted in 2 days....... :smh:
smh.gif

let me liven it up, NEW PICK UP came in mail today :pimp:
pimp.gif
4byhb4n.jpg
2eb7g9h.jpg
4h0kyvc.jpg
2v13tyh.jpg

finally got em! 8)
glasses.gif
692.jpg

today is a good day :smokin
smokin.gif
Code:

what sup memphis sorry i havent been on here in a min. They want let us use the employee dicount with other discounts as a whole.
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

^^^ They had a similiar one on WTVD 11 in the triangle.

They were like, "A dangerous new trend is making its way to the triangle, Ghost riding the whip" while they said it they showed a clip of this dude getting hit and then ran over by his car.

And that was the end of the segment, I thought it was pretty funny myself

Quote:
They were like, "A dangerous new trend is making its way to the triangle, Ghost riding the whip" while they said it they showed a clip of this dude getting hit and then ran over by his car.
:lol:
laugh.gif
NC's Finest

chea!
got fitted and tee to match my human torches in mail 2day
man o man

308w9pw.jpg

2rh1shg.jpg
8)
glasses.gif
Code:

yea human torch are fire got mine for $100...

man don't let niketalk see that fit in wdywt they take that @#%$ to heart when people try and wear the shoes on their t-shirt

Back
Top Bottom