NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! Mike, you approaching hypebeast status. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

why you say that, if i may ask mayor ant? *blinks 2wice*
cause i bought a crooks n castle tee that matches black spiz'ikes ?
cause i bought brazil af1's?
cause i bought some more @#%$ i cant think of on top of my head...

@#%$ outta here, kick rocks

you the @#%$ hypebeast rocking the dead serious hoodies and posting pics of you wearing
if nt wasnt so hyped about it, you wouldnt of bought it
if it wasnt lrg, you wouldnt of bought
lrg made other hoodies> dead serious, y u aint cop them? cause u a hypebeast
grown @#%$ man bout to be 30 damn near rocking it like you in yo teens
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

YO!

:rofl:
roll.gif
40oqgzt.jpg
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

^
naw folk, i typed that w/ a smile on my face while bobbing my head to young dro playing in the background.

sup darius, no pun u got some white legs for a black dude Lol.
but ey good looking out for possibly and hopefully hooking me up w/ the black spiz'
chea!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

latest pic of ant gettin his dead serious on

Code:

in other news,
may have found my fitted for the blk spiz'

30b1zs7.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif

TRIVIA TIME!

alright darius and/or KT,or any1 else, what team is this...........

2rg13ew.jpg
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Code:

those aint mines, i was just showing pics of them
i rock the 7 7/8 falling over the brows'
Code:

Yo Darius,

I heard something about yall having a 40% F&F discount from one of my boys, I dunno how true that is, but Ima have to get at you about some 992's in the near future.
NC's Finest

^
yea darius, wat he said, xcept blk/red tmac vi's for me and west coast lb iv's if yall got.

Quote:
thats the greensboro bats aint it?
Code:

(skateboard P) yezzzzzir (skateboard P)

just ordered this to match my blk/silver 5s for the weekend, word to ant
704.jpg

and this one to match the cool grey III's that drops in feb/march
703.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:

^
:smh:
smh.gif
2e6bfvc.jpg
4ca5s1u.jpg

yep, mexico world cup af1s, soem nice mexican tee i saw and liked and of course the fitted to match, word to ant on that one. :wink:
wink.gif
Code:

Back
Top Bottom