NC NTERS CHECK IN

:lol:
laugh.gif
hellaorange!
katie
AIM: fab0louskt
EMAIL: fab0louskt@yahooMyspace[url=http://www.facebook.com/p/Katie_D/291000105]Facebook

^^^^^

yezzir 8)
glasses.gif

Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

lol is that good or bad?
aw yea more pick ups for this week cumin this weekend! hint hint worldcups........
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

So I sent my resume to ESPN about a month ago and I can't believe the email I got yesterday. It said that ESPN whats to set-up a meeting for the interview process. It's a paid summer internship in Charlotte in 2007 and I was selected as one of the few from 13 Southeast colleges to be interviewed.

Any words of advice?
FS: DS Stealth Blue Vs Size 9 100 SHIPPED and DS Black/Red XIII Size 9 $170 SHIPPED

Team North Carolina

Quote:
we still luv you tho!
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
449xpq8.jpg
4824s54.jpg
484hgy9.jpg
:smile:
smile.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:

YO! They should've never gave you @#%$ money... :smh:
smh.gif
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Summit at Carowinds maybe in May or June. Early in the summer so it won't be so busy. That would be cool.

Carowinds is a good central location. Although it's a three-hour drive for me, some of NC and SC will have to make exceptions to get this Summit accomplished.
FS: DS Stealth Blue Vs Size 9 100 SHIPPED and DS Black/Red XIII Size 9 $170 SHIPPED

Team North Carolina

YO! Mike, it is what is. But yo I can't even step one foot inside Carowinds... but I'm down to link up with y'all after and hit some spots. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

*banned*

1 2 3 4 5
Code:

new tee pick up, copped to match them black spiz'ike's dropping!
chea!
bring on the spike's!

2is6oa9.jpg
Code:

Im down 4 a summit in June.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

Back
Top Bottom