NC NTERS CHECK IN

kast... still tryin to remember.....

is that that group that sing ' inside peanut butter, outside jelly' ?
or ' girl shake that laffy taffy,mmmmmm, that laffy taffy' ?

if so then yea in that case kast> 3 6
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Come on ya'll know outkast! im sorry mrs. jackson oooooooooh i am 4realllllllllllllll.
Myspace.com/jamesbrown4president
Aim:JBjr36​

uh oh, Tim Mcgraw Faith Hill Greensboro concert tickets go on sale Saturday. As much as the majority of Niketalk hates country music, this couple's show was the top-grossing concert tour of 2006.
FS: DS SIZE 8.5 and 9 = Mork and Mindy, Milli Vanillis, Pigeons,Dunk Premiums, LBJ IV BDAYS and XX2s for sale cheap. PM ME if interested

Team North Carolina

^ :lol:
laugh.gif
NC's Finest

giving a heads up to anybody in the Winston area that you can buy your flips or fire reds now at Finishline in Hanes Mall.....you jus have to wait to saturday to pick 'em up lol....copped my flips today...they looked better in person....the fire reds is real nice too...but i kno down the road it'll be easier for me to cop them then the flips...damn i jus wrote too much smh

footaction in gboro claimed they only got kids sizes n the one in winston said they dont have alot of pairs...Finishline got alot.....idk bout footlocker though....they was all happy in Finishline i guess cause footaction usually be stylin on 'em....lmao

Quote:
HAHA he thinks you dont know who Outkast is for real Mike
8)
glasses.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Y0!

ant, any word on the ol skool's?
Code:

All the flips at Finish Line in Hanes Mall are spoken for, went by there today. FSR in the Fire Reds tho.

yea finishline is done for......footaction got like 6 pairs left....lmao.....saturday is goin to be funny with the people who didnt reserve and want the flips.....and DTLR is opening at 9am cause the manager said she aint wakin up early she gon get her sleep lmao

Quote:
YO! ^ Ol skools? DF!!!
Code:

YO! ^ Yeah, you asked about a older Burban or Tahoe I thought. But I'll keep asking/looking. DF!!!
I Got Soul...
And I'm Super Bad!!!
||King Ant P, Still Anti henz0||​

Only Spots getting Flips in Gboro are Finishline, Footaction, DTLR, Fashion Ave(Ive heard), and probably Headquarters
NC's Finest

ight ANT, preciate it

only ol' skool im looking for:

86-89' box chevy ( caprice classic)
86-89'monte carlo
Code:

Back
Top Bottom