NC NTERS CHECK IN

Quote:
but shoot thought you lived in goldsboro lol not greensboro......aint even been through there yet......they be getting limited junt over there

Oh!! lol well damn.Yeah, I have never been to goldsboro. Oh well

Quote:
I was in Davis Hall

Oh, I have never had a class in Davis Hall. All my classes this semester were in the AT building, they will all be in the AT building next semester too. You going to GTCC in the fall?

Quote:
Vertical Urge got a big SB stock in today...

I need to get at them asap! They have the best sales

Ant! Hey! Whats up? :D
happy.gif

am: fab0louskt
email: [email protected]
holler

WAT kind of sb's vertical urge?
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Quote:
Oh, I have never had a class in Davis Hall. All my classes this semester were in the AT building, they will all be in the AT building next semester too. You going to GTCC in the fall?

Yea I'm going

"I'm B. Coming to see The Reason Beanie Sigel is The Truth"

Quote:
Got a few pairs of the p-rod Cinco De Mayo Edition...That is all that was worth it...

Where you there at the opening?

Quote:
WAT kind of sb's vertical urge?

Lets see....Easter Tre's, 2 new Team editions, Mayo P-rods with Lasered design, Khaki/Maple Hi's....and I think that's about it

what them khaki/maple hi's look like?

* nevermind, i see them on the website*
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

yea GREG, i saw a white stretch h2 last nite there, so it was the prom for the high schoolers? and oh yea you got pm, i need a favor!
TEAM TN

ant, wat u talking bout? awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i know now,lol. get @ me mane on what u need
TEAM TN

No I was not there at opening I know the manager got Cinco de Mayos and Zoom Tre Easters...P-rods are going up on ebay: blcsrareair If anyone is interested

^^^Truth the tour yellow iv's might be the only one worth buying and I dont even know about hte all black and white way too plain...

^ Yea well since you say you work at Four seasons i'll probably run into you, since im up there alot.

kt thanks i love my car
if anyone other than brandon is gona get the yellow ivs hit me up

Im selling DS XXIs and XVIs if any of you guys are interested, other North Carolinians.

Quote:
That's at the Palladium, right Katie?

Sure is! and you should stop by! Its right beside the movie theater. Im usually there on saturdays from like 6-2, fridays sometimes like 8-5 and sundays like 7-4, then on the other days it changes but I always open on saturdays so you can find me there then usually! I also just got a second job like right by my job now, ima be a receptionist at a mens hair salon, so guys, come get your hair cut! :D
happy.gif
I dont start until next week.
am: fab0louskt
email: [email protected]
holler

Quote:
Sure is! and you should stop by! Its right beside the movie theater. Im usually there on saturdays from like 6-2, fridays sometimes like 8-5 and sundays like 7-4, then on the other days it changes but I always open on saturdays so you can find me there then usually! I also just got a second job like right by my job now, ima be a receptionist at a mens hair salon, so guys, come get your hair cut! I dont start until next week.

That's cool, congrats! I always go to that movie theatre so I'll stop by sometime and say what's up!

Back
Top Bottom