NC NTERS CHECK IN

oh boo
the post said they were supposed to sell for $100
I hate stores
I want them so bad
cause they were womens right? I need a size 7!
I dunno if the DTLR in our mall (four seasons/greensboro) got them, I didnt check, nobody said anything about them so im guessing they didnt.
Im not gonna be able to make it to carowinds
gotta work..tryna make as much money as I can!
but if ya'll go, have fun!
am: fab0louskt
email: [email protected]
holler

Harnold Pener in Charlotte had em, but sold out qiuck dudes was fightin' over these! SMH
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

Quote:
sweet04nicoLe

Quote:
my spot is getting them tomorrow, for $125

what spot in NC you know getting for 125? i saw u post in NC forum!!

get @ me

im off work tomorrow too! i got nothing to do

aw yea katie u got mail 8)
glasses.gif

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

I was told yesterday the only DTLR in NC thats getting them is the one in Charlotte. I wouldnt mind making a trip down there since I was there this past weekend. But I gotta work, so more than likely I may have to cop at Headquarters, but I know those dudes is gonna want rape. BTW, Ant I heard DUB Magazine was down there for a car show.

I also heard the dude at Footaction say they were suppose to get the Carmelo Anthony 4's on the 23rd or 24th.
[/b]

^ i called them and they told me it wasnt gonna be til wednesday or thursday. = /
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

YO! ^ DTLR said that? about the Invis.?
Quote:
BTW, Ant I heard DUB Magazine was down there for a car show.

Yes sir. Yesterday, I didn't go though. There was a festival downtown so I went to that.
Quote:
I also heard the dude at Footaction say they were suppose to get the Carmelo Anthony 4's on the 23rd or 24th.
NC's Finest

I'll ask my neighbor when he gets off. DF!!!
[/b]​

Quote:
i called them and they told me it wasnt gonna be til wednesday or thursday. = /
I heard they already had the shipment but wasnt gonna put them out for sale until tomorrow. My homeboy is going down there today and I would have given him the money to cop for me but since they dont have them out, oh well.

Quote:
YO! ^ DTLR said that? about the Invis.?
Yea from what Footaction and DTLR said
[/b]

Yo Ant,
I don't know about Fame, they did have both seersucker AF-1's though.
I think Harnold Pener was charging $125 or $175 i forgot they shady if you ask me. I didn't get a pair they sold out faaasstt! But they MIGHT get another shipment
thats what one of the employee's told me.
They also had those Pixie Stix AF-1's for $125.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

YO! Ant im guessing the 4's dude was talkin about are these:

the release date is 6/24/05 for $125

153283791.jpg

So if Footaction is getting them, I wont be surprised if DTLR gets them as well. Depending on how they look in person will determine if I get them. I may just pass on these.
[/b]

Im guessing Carowinds has fallen through but Im still going. Gimme a ring on my cell if yall wanna meetup. Now it's off to see a midnight showing of the Omen.

yo any one got alltel???

if you do im tryin 2 sale my slider remix wit a 512 memory card and a motorola bluetooth headset h500 phone/charger/usb/data cd/box come offer me i need to get this sold. you can fit up 2 100 mp3's on it, just holla at me

ne ways

wut up katie aint talk 2 u in a min.... ive been slack like heel on shoes im down 2 like 3 pairs lol, its ight tho ima be back soon

Whats up fellas, I have a size 9 in the Lebron Collection Royale Air Force 1. Turns out my brother doesn't want them, I'm willing to sell it for my cost. If nobody is interested then I will just send back to Nike. Let me know ASAP.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Quote:
if you do im tryin 2 sale my slider remix wit a 512 memory card and a motorola bluetooth headset h500 phone/charger/usb/data cd/box come offer me i need to get this sold. you can fit up 2 100 mp3's on it, just holla at me

How much you looking for? I'll PM you too.

testin somethin...
its not workin
holler
<center>
<FONT FACE="Arial"><u>
<font size= 6><font color= "#43C6DB"></font><font color= "#FF00FF">q</font><font color= "#43C6DB">u</font><font color= "#FF00FF">i</font><font color="#43C6DB">p</font><font color= "#FF00FF">e</font><font color= "#43C6DB"> c</font><font color= "#FF00FF">h</font><font color= "#43C6DB">i</font><font color= "#FF00FF">q</font><font color= "#43C6DB">u</font><font color= "#FF00FF">e
<br></font></u>
<FONT FACE="comic sans MS">
<font size= 3>
<font color= "#800080">bon chic bon genre</font></center>

man I dont know how to get this thing to work
mad.gif

holler
<center>
<FONT FACE="Arial"><u>
<font size= 6><font color= "#43C6DB"></font><font color= "#FF00FF">q</font><font color= "#43C6DB">u</font><font color= "#FF00FF">i</font><font color="#43C6DB">p</font><font color= "#FF00FF">e</font><font color= "#43C6DB"> c</font><font color= "#FF00FF">h</font><font color= "#43C6DB">i</font><font color= "#FF00FF">q</font><font color= "#43C6DB">u</font><font color= "#FF00FF">e
<br></font></u>
<FONT FACE="comic sans MS">
<font size= 3>
<font color= "#800080">bon chic bon genre</font></center>

Quote:
YO! ^ That one ain't bad... but I have the "perfect" fitted for the Grapes.
I think I know which one your're talkin about, the one you showed on ur trip to the ATL right?

I wouldnt mind coppin an the Ice Cream/BBC x New Era fitted for the new Halloween Forces that just dropped.
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom