NC NTERS CHECK IN

Got my pairs shipped and just woke up at about 2:30 Vertical Urge is tight... :pimp:
pimp.gif

yo i seen yall i was in the purple avengers..yo ali me and the kid who was with that girl go to ECU, i think i've seen you in the gym hoopin too. i had to get them easter zoom tres and dude hooked me up with the gold digger trainers for 20% off.
It ain't nothing you can do to stop my shine, this is gods plan homey this ain't mine

Whats good North Carolina

I was at VU release....had the stussy allover tee on, wovens, and a nice foldout chair for the short wait. I hope these P-Rods go for something good.....

chillin im goin back august 10th to ecu. that stussy all over tee was fire..anyone selling any new era collabos in 7 1/2..memphisboi where u be driving from? cuz i'm in raleigh if u ever need anything from VU
It ain't nothing you can do to stop my shine, this is gods plan homey this ain't mine

Just a heads up: D icks Sporting Goods (in Gboro) has the 14's for $79.99. I dunno if the D icks anywhere else is selling them for that price.
[/b]

when are we gonna have a real nt summit. and by any chance is anyone other than me going to teh sole collector vegas event?

yea greg i can get them too man if you guys want to meet me in durham all it will be is 65 a person but throw like 10 more bucks to mail them to you guys.... not really trying to meet half way if i dont get a lil for gas... too high these days.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

dag, Im back from gettin banned for a month for buy/sellin in the Nike retro.
Mr Fantastic AM 90
Air force one "ARMED FORCES EDITION"
Let me know if anyone needs these.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Back
Top Bottom