NC NTERS CHECK IN

its not like theyre hypebeast central but they have pretty much every dunk that comes out. There are some new GR's coming the 12th on their website and some limited ones (same day) but i forget which ones.

So where is everyone copping their Militaries at...
Everybody, remember to email Nike at [email protected] to report spots selling fakes. Remember to include the address, name of store, phone # if possible, and the type and approximate # of fake shoes being sold, if possible...

FOR SALE:
DS Fire Red LASER AJ IV package- size 12- inbox me!

^up for another campout for the Grape V's?
Word on the Street ...
You Reap What You Sow

Quote:
So where is everyone copping their Militaries at...
:smh:
nono.gif
. Prob will have to cop over the net.
[/b]

memphis speaks the truth, hibbets is getting better nowaday's at least around the fayetteville/sandhills area. Mainly because in Pinehurst/Southern Pines ("sandhills") there are very few people that are up on shoes so if you wait a while prices drop quickly.

Coppin from Greensboro and Winston, I need 5 pair of these militaries.. I just hope grapes are easy to cop like the Blue V's were.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

^^^That is just insane jdizz 5 pairs they aren't going to go for that much I think basically like the mars did...

Now the Grape V's you can go ahead and ask my man TRUTH we have Charlotte on lock for those...LOTS OF GRAPES COMING SOON!!! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
Now the Grape V's you can go ahead and ask my man TRUTH we have Charlotte on lock for those...LOTS OF GRAPES COMING SOON!!!

This is what is wrong these days. Yes I'm a reseller just like everyone else, but you guys will seriously get 20-25 pairs if not more. Give me my one and another to sell to make my money back. You guys make it harder for everyone else in that area to get the shoes man. Sorry just had to vent once I read that statement.
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

man dont be crying ali. If u had the money you would do the same thing. I know i would
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

Im gonna cop 6 pairs myself to sell
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

I ended up skipping the 4's today. Money just wouldnt allow me to do it. Oh well.

I seen a cat rocking the Hawaii Dunk SB's today when I was out on Wendover. Those kicks are pretty hot.
[/b]

I don't care how many Grapes yall buy, as long as my sz12 is at Eastland Mall when i get there(lol). Im excited these come out on my b-day, im going to be there around 7ish to cop.... hopefully. I hope nothin jump off tho, catz be wild on L'styles here.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

YO!
Quote:
I don't care how many Grapes yall buy, as long as my is at Eastland Mall when i get there(lol).

Lil buddy you might be short. Mine are already accounted for. Get in where you fit in. DF!!!
[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom