Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

^
u gotta xbox 360 kt ? if so hop online and ill hit u up and teach u
Code:
   Mike D.
***Memphis 901 Finest***

Hey, I'm visiting Charlotte again for New Year's. Can someone PM me with some hotspots to visit. Clubs, shoe spots, etc...

Thanx
When u was in a class trying to pick a career, I was selling grass, counting cash, drinking a beer...

Damn i didnt know yall be playin games online and @#%$... if yall play any ps2 games (socom, mgo, ect..) hit me up, i almost copped a 360 today but im gonna wait until i get an HDTV first. I still havent even copped any shoes... probly get me some fire reds or somethin soon cause i got a $75 girft certificate... i dunno though i got so close to buyin alot of @#%$ today but somethin kept tellin me to save my money (gotta pay $600+ for school next week)

I did cop a few things today though, nothin special really. Had to cop me some O-dawgs (no closet should be without them!) and then a new belt ($50 belt, i got for $18)

odawgssu8.jpg

newnikebeltnc3.jpg

^
i got some 0-dawgs too, mine beat though. you gotta get the true o-dawgs! your got a sole and cushion and @#%$ lol

mines straight from payless i think :

3yrjxah.jpg

2s1rnk7.jpg

told you they was beat :

3y2xobq.jpg
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

^ lmao

yea mine got the cushion and @#%$, and to tell the truth they almost more comfortable than most jays i worn. Im bout to start rockin these things everywhere, just like O-dawg!

chea! got my lebron b-days that dropped today! :pimp:
pimp.gif

me and poof, any1 else.

ORDER CONFIRMATION

December 30, 2006

Michael,

Thanks for ordering with us! Listed below is your confirmation number, a list of products you ordered, and your shipping information. Please save this email until you receive your order.

Your order number is: *********

Shipment #1

Ship to: Michael Douglas Jr
******* NC 27531

Shipping Method:Two Day Air

Style Name
-----------------------------------------------------
LBSM06-511 LeBron Bundle Sizes 11 and Under
DARK NEON ROYAL/WHITE/SAFTY ORANGE
Size: ONE SIZE
1 @ $215.00 Each = $215.00

Product Subtotal = $215.00
Gift Packaging = $0.00
Shipping & Handling = $12.00
Sales Tax = $15.32

Grand Total: $242.32
Amount Charged to Credit Card: $242.32

a good feeling getting that conf. email :pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Quote:
mike, love the sig, lol
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
Code:

^
(in living color) HATED IT! (in living color)
Code:

happy new years yall!! i wish you all the best! 8)
glasses.gif

i guess ill dead all my NC beefs for this year:

-bc: well, we was beefing, but not really, just 2 different opinions on something. but we good now that i be kicking yo @#%$ in gears of war everyday!! :b
tongue.gif

kt: its either we are :D
happy.gif
or we are >:
mad.gif
@ each other. but at the end of the day, you stay my fave white girl 8)
glasses.gif
ed punching her and then the bell rang adn we ran back to class!! 8)
glasses.gif
damn im a good friend :smokin
smokin.gif

remember when i was why in 5th grade and you hooked me up w/ stacy? remember you threw that rock at me and made me fall off my back cause i rode by and hit you w/ a water balloon and messed up your hair? :smokin
smokin.gif

when i pushed you in the 3ft pool and you couldnt swim and thought you were drowning? :smokin
smokin.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

man i can go on about our days back in elementary...... :frown:
frown.gif

omar: n/c

thats all i think

now onto my playa patna's:

poof: sup mane! imma still be kicking yo @#%$ in gears of war everynight too 8)
glasses.gif

ali: my brother from another mother 8)
glasses.gif

greg: my folk down here in the boro 8)
glasses.gif

ant: mr. YO DF! its still 3 6> kast ,u still my folk though 8)
glasses.gif

flipside: sup mane, we be kickin it on AIM, u koo in my book, still waiting on you to buy my rims! 8)
glasses.gif

darius: dont really know you, but you my homegirls b/f so i f's w/you. take care of her! she good people's 8)
glasses.gif

well until next time, yall be good, safe, take care and im out! and kt, see you at the nike outlet later :pimp:
pimp.gif

peace yall be good! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Code:

Damn, North Carolina is deep on NT. I live in NY, but my family just moved down here a few months ago so I visit on vacations. What's there to do in Raleigh? Any nice spots to chill ?
Team Africa

Straight From The Motherland
Reppin' Ivory Coast​

Back
Top Bottom