NC NTERS CHECK IN

Im passing on the Flips and the Fire-reds for myself, Saw the Fire-reds in person in a 11.5 and they werent what I thought they would be. but I still will have some Flips.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

YO!

both for me

yezzzzir

DF!!!
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.

Anybody planning on going to watch Georgetown vs Belmont and Texas Tech vs BC? They play Thursday down here in Winston-Salem.

A yo this dude n my class got the fire red 3's. he stay wit all the j's early. i think i might have to copp em
Myspace.com/jamesbrown4president
Aim:JBjr36​

Quote:
A yo this dude n my class got the fire red 3's. he stay wit all the j's early. i think i might have to copp em
:rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: [email protected]

Quote:
Anybody planning on going to watch Georgetown vs Belmont and Texas Tech vs BC?

Yea I thought bout coming up der..I'm down here in Charlotte.. Yall got any sneaker boutiques up der anywhere? Ive been to all da skate shops.. But couldnt find any other spots.. Only been here in NC almost a year.. Moved here from West coast.. We got boutiques on every corner.. lol..
Sin City to Queen City

^ Headquarters in Greensboro is about it- they get a lot of limited AF1's and such, but pretty high prices...
For Sale: 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Inbox me!

DTLR has the Amare Force 1's in. Not too bad lookin either.

This dude came up to me askin where I got my 10 Deep shirt from today. The way he and his homeboy was dressed made me wonder if they were NTers.
NC's Finest

^what dtlr? charlotte, gboro, winston salem, and durham and yes they sell clothes

I mean the premiums not the supremes as far as the kobes

NC's Finest

a yo how yall be doin that lil quote thing like yall be doin it wen u replyin to somebody. newb talk
Myspace.com/jamesbrown4president
Aim:JBjr36​

Quote:
a yo how yall be doin that lil quote thing like yall be doin it wen u replyin to somebody

Go to "quote" in the side panel when you posting...

I was talking bout where is headquarters.. I know where dtlr is at.. lol.. Herad they closing down Eastland mall.. Wonder what nike gonna do with all der urban accounts der.. Cuz aint any other spots here in CLT wit Jordan's...
Sin City to Queen City

^ It's right across the street from NC A&T ...
For Sale: 2003 Cement Jordan 3's- DS size 12, and many others- Inbox me!

Those Finishline 180's look real Nice in Person, Def will be getting these this Saturday.
Aim - jdizzieprt4

Back
Top Bottom