NC NTERS CHECK IN

Do you know what kinda releases they do there? I don't think they've had any of the limited edition shoes or anything like that.
I was in there yesterday, they had all 3 colors from the color pack of the XX8s. It's my understanding that not many places got the yellow joints, but they were one of them

Hey CarolinaKickG thanks for the info about the XX8's @ Crabtree, called and verified they had my size in the yellows, had the manager at my local call them and they're transferring to W-S for me. Saved me a trip

Hey CarolinaKickG thanks for the info about the XX8's @ Crabtree, called and verified they had my size in the yellows, had the manager at my local call them and they're transferring to W-S for me. Saved me a trip
TIGHT! Great to hear. Glad you are going to be able to scoop!

Can any nc nters help me out? Planning on going to the Crabtree HoH for the Kobe 8 Easter release. I just started getting into shoes so I don't know alot about how this all works. Should I show up really early? I wear a size 15 if that makes a different. Just not sure what time to be in line or anything. Also any info on if the Easters are GR or limited would be helpful.
thanks guys!

Can any nc nters help me out? Planning on going to the Crabtree HoH for the Kobe 8 Easter release. I just started getting into shoes so I don't know alot about how this all works. Should I show up really early? I wear a size 15 if that makes a different. Just not sure what time to be in line or anything. Also any info on if the Easters are GR or limited would be helpful.
thanks guys!
What's up man?

The first thing you need to do is call up there and see:

- What's going on for this release (is it a ticketing raffle, first come/first serve, or what). You def don't want to come (even early) release day only to find out that they did a raffle and you didn't even get a ticket. Bad news on the raffle would be that you would have to make 2 trips (one for ticket, another if you were selected)

- The other thing you need to make sure of is if they will even have a size 15.

If it's first come, first serve, you should get there early. How early is up to you, I imagine 15 is a pretty unique size. That being said, because of that, they probably don't have many. Also not sure how much the hype is on those, or if anything else comes out that day it's competing with. I THINK (don't quote me on this one) that they open the mall at 5:30 or 6 and FootLocker opens at 8 most Saturdays for this type of thing.

Hope that helps at least a little bit.

What's up man?

The first thing you need to do is call up there and see:

- What's going on for this release (is it a ticketing raffle, first come/first serve, or what). You def don't want to come (even early) release day only to find out that they did a raffle and you didn't even get a ticket. Bad news on the raffle would be that you would have to make 2 trips (one for ticket, another if you were selected)

- The other thing you need to make sure of is if they will even have a size 15.

If it's first come, first serve, you should get there early. How early is up to you, I imagine 15 is a pretty unique size. That being said, because of that, they probably don't have many. Also not sure how much the hype is on those, or if anything else comes out that day it's competing with. I THINK (don't quote me on this one) that they open the mall at 5:30 or 6 and FootLocker opens at 8 most Saturdays for this type of thing.

Hope that helps at least a little bit.

that deff helps out alot, thanks bruh! I'll prolly call up there in a few and see what's going on with the release. I'll give you guys the info as well

Anybody have any spot in the Charlotte area that might still have a pair of the White/Black 13s (He Got Game)? I know it's a super longshot at this point but I'm pretty disappointed in how this release went. Willing to drive within an hour...

Anybody have any spot in the Charlotte area that might still have a pair of the White/Black 13s (He Got Game)? I know it's a super longshot at this point but I'm pretty disappointed in how this release went. Willing to drive within an hour...
I agree...I refuse to camp for ANY shoe and struck out online. Only stores that I can think of that may still have them is Fresh Exclusive on commonwealth, off of Central Ave. But they don't have anything near retail.

Fresh Exclusive def posted the 13s for like $300 I think it was on their Instagram.

It's crazy to see that dude delete people's comments because everyone is like "Are you ******** serious?!"

I follow them because they are in NC, but it's also mainly for the chuckles. I could never imagine spending the prices I've seen them post. How does this guy make cash? Anyone been to the actual store?

Fresh Exclusive def posted the 13s for like $300 I think it was on their Instagram.

It's crazy to see that dude delete people's comments because everyone is like "Are you ******** serious?!"

I follow them because they are in NC, but it's also mainly for the chuckles. I could never imagine spending the prices I've seen them post. How does this guy make cash? Anyone been to the actual store?
I've been to the actual store since it's right around the corner from Social Status. Store is bout that same size as my room, although my room might be bigger. But it was a quick 10 mins of checking the bottoms for prices and waiting for him to actually address me as a potential customer (which he never did, but had a very long and detailed convo with some dudes the entire time). Then I walked out the door, never heard "thanks for coming by, did you see anything you like"...
mean.gif

Has anyone spoken to HoH in Winston regarding how they will handle the KD V aunt pearls (Raffle or Sweepstakes)? I tried calling a few times today and no answer. I'll post if/when I hear anything

No need to call. They'll do that raffle on saturday morning. Surprised they havent taken the phone off the hook like they usually do.

By the way there's an athletes foot in Winston. Been there since jan. They do fcfs and get all new release jordans and foams. Store is gonna be getting a bigger account in the near future. Spot is really gonna blow up

No need to call. They'll do that raffle on saturday morning. Surprised they havent taken the phone off the hook like they usually do.

By the way there's an athletes foot in Winston. Been there since jan. They do fcfs and get all new release jordans and foams. Store is gonna be getting a bigger account in the near future. Spot is really gonna blow up
Dang. Last Athlete's Foot I was in was years ago and was strictly running. Tad bit Nike, mostly adidas, asics, etc. Cool that they are back on the scene.

Thanks for the heads up.

Picked up the hyperflight kd superhero today. Pretty sweet. Kobe color way was nice too, pics don't do it justice. Just can' t pull the trigger for Kobe. Didn't see the lebron version though.

I've been to the actual store since it's right around the corner from Social Status. Store is bout that same size as my room, although my room might be bigger. But it was a quick 10 mins of checking the bottoms for prices and waiting for him to actually address me as a potential customer (which he never did, but had a very long and detailed convo with some dudes the entire time). Then I walked out the door, never heard "thanks for coming by, did you see anything you like"...:smh:

dont get me started on this fresh exclusive guy aka Kelvin. Dude was completely unprofessional and full of himself during the Yeezy release last year. I know Woody26 stopped thru there. haha. My storage room I rent is bigger than his store.

Back
Top Bottom