NC NTERS CHECK IN

dont go to da tourney.. save the loot for the summit.
all the collectors seems to wanna sell something out there. ya might find something of interest *wink*

Originally Posted by de la doom

^ word ! i go to g vegas all the time for football games. I might end up going there next year..
What year are you?
imma a sophmore
ecu is cool u should come out here
im guessin u a senior in highschool

Any of you Charlotte cats hit up downtown this past weekend? Cause it was
pimp.gif

bman i'm up at wssu too...me and breeze are juniors...transfered from ecu..get up wit us homie..you got any heat?

Truth be told I don't have much, I just really started collecting. Where ya'll be at on campus though?

North Carolina heads! Help a NT brother out! Im from San Diego and Im making the trip out there to visit some fam that I havent seen in a VERY long time. Isthere anything that I absolutely have to check out? I will be in the Waynesville/Ashville area. I will have a rental car so anything within 60-85 milespreferably. Please and Thank You. PM me if people dont want spots blown up. All feedback will be greatly apprecieated. Thanks again!

YO! Bush... how'd I miss you?

And I'm thinking about hitting them games next week. Especially if there's a Carolina/Tenn. matchup.
I will be in the Waynesville/Ashville area.
Dog... I went to school in that area and I have no clue what to tell you to do for fun. There's really no must see or do in that area (all myopinion of course). What airport you flying into though? DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Bush... how'd I miss you?

And I'm thinking about hitting them games next week. Especially if there's a Carolina/Tenn. matchup.
I will be in the Waynesville/Ashville area.
Dog... I went to school in that area and I have no clue what to tell you to do for fun. There's really no must see or do in that area (all my opinion of course). What airport you flying into though? DF!!!

Im flying into Atlanta but my cousin is picking us up and we are going straight to Spartanburg for three days and then going to our old house inWaynesville. Where did you go to school at?

Have the nike air raids dropped anywhere in N.C., I'm in Raleigh and we don't have them yet....but I see they've dropped in other states

are there any decent jean/denim stores in the triangle. i need some new jeans, but i cant find any spots...thanks for any help

Nordstrom's in Southpoint Mall has quite a bit. Also the Belk Men's Store in Crabtree Valley carries 7 jeans and a few others. I saw a newboutique-type store in Crabtree that carries very high-end products (gucci, prada, etc..) too

Originally Posted by xxballaboveallxx

Originally Posted by kapstone

are there any decent jean/denim stores in the triangle. i need some new jeans, but i cant find any spots...thanks for any help
What kind of style are you looking for?

evisu, apc, nudie, etc - i have checked those brands web sites and there arent many stores in the area that sell them per se, but i thought there might astore that had other stuff

Originally Posted by xxballaboveallxx

What kind of style are you looking for?

evisu, apc, nudie, etc - i have checked those brands web sites and there arent many stores in the area that sell them per se, but i thought there might a store that had other stuff
As far as I know, there aren't any stores that sell those brands in the area. I heard there was a little boutique that just opened up in Cary, butI've yet to go. If you're looking for mainstream brands like R&R, True Religion, etc. I'd check out Triangle Town Center. I might be wrongthough, I don't do too much shopping in the area because I can't seem to find any good places to shop at.

Back
Top Bottom