NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! I didn't know the summit was that official (?). But big shouts to Flava Factory and the Camden Crooks. DF!!!

I'm into the new wildwood 90 x Free hybrid just seen in the retro forum. you guys see it?

FROM ISS

*** Effin' UPDATE****

Besides Concord mills I will hit up tomm,

EVERY SINGLE SHOE STORE IN CHARLOTTE HAS (unless they gave it all away) PUT UP THE FLYER ON THEIR CHECKOUT TABLE. -Footlocker, finishlines, champs,footactions, DTLR, etc etc etc.

Started at 9:30AM . JUST got done at 7:30pm.
Longest day of my life but felt it was worth it.

Its a great feeling when employees at shoe stores have already heard about it and have "taken off" that day for the event to come up.

4000 flyers may not be enuff. lol.

lets keep this up guys!

While I go into depression until the summit...Memphis, know that I'm pulling for ya'll

haha...about the opposite of your boys from memphis
roll.gif

UNC is clicking on all cylinders.

roll.gif

damn its going to feel good going to work tomorrow being the only memphis cat around these neck of the woods.

beat Kansas!

pimp.gif

Nm the Memphis slurping.

EDIT* as long as Douglas-Roberts keeps knocking down these freebies

I need more collectors to come out and display to make this credible and to say that pple shouldnt sleep on NC.

please talk to me about getting a table. tons of pple are wanting to buy as well, so if u want to unload ur collection, its da place to do it.

**Update***

I'm gonna create some hype for the event, and also some bad news as well.

Bad News first:
It has been brought to my attention and something I completely neglected---> all buildings have maximum capacity occupancy. With this being said, I'mnot quite sure how much that is, but I think its in the 200's. If pple start hangin out to network and chillin(which i wouldnt mind), and we get a lineoutside b/c of the max amt of peeps, I MAY ask ya'll to step outside for a tad bit....and i KNOW..and I'd hate to do this but in case this event isbigger that what we anticipate, then it may come to that. I wanted ya'll to know first hand.
I'm hoping it doesnt come to be that way, but again, just a heads up.

Good News:
I inventoried all the goodies donated from businesses and MSRP tallies up to OVER $3000 worth of stuff to give-away during the raffles.
For all of you nosey cats, to creat some hype, there's about 15 pairs of shoes for the raffle, and tons of gift cards, and then apparel.
During the raffle i'll mention if its ok or not depending on the stores, but some WILL allow you to exchange the shoes for credit for another size or modelif the size u win doesnt match you. (This is really good)

Back
Top Bottom