NC NTERS CHECK IN

that's why I have all the OG's numbers and just stay connected with yall through text/twitter. I rarely even come in this thread anymore. I used to visit it regularly. **** fell off hard after the move

man it seems like the whole site feel off a lil after the move

Whaddup  NT Fam,

Just wanted to inform you guys that we are putting on our 4th round of Sneakers X Speakers this August in Nashville, TN. It would be dope to have everyone from here be able to attend or vend! Really hope to have your support with this event this year! I've put a lot of dedication and work into making this something very original and unique to our State! I have attached our preliminary event flyer and if your are interested in participating as a vendor please feel free to hit me up on my cell 615.429.7978 or email [email protected]

@DSSocrates Who designed the flyer?

Im new to the Wilmington NC area. Any skaters or ballers up in here?

tired.gif

Anybody going after this coming weekend Ronnie Fiegs Rose Gold & Sage drop?

And Supreme online drops?

havent visited this thread since last year and it's only moved a page 
laugh.gif

might mess w/ the supreme drop.....not sure what's dropping but I'm sure I'll like something 

If any of of you guys are interested, I have these for sale

Both size 12.0, Christmas worn 3 times Cannon worn 3 or 4. Original Box and extra laces, etc..

$230 shipped for the Christmas 8, $215 shipped for the Cannons

2gtzvif.jpg

Damn ghost town

Still holding the tre 4 down 

Holla at me 

instagram.com/j_shumate

Last edited:
What's everybody into in here? We should be turning this around into. Helpful outlet for each other.

I personally mess with SBs, Huaraches, and bball shoes including Js but never Kobe's.

I pretty much just mess with runners and OG stuff. Flyknits, racers, lunars, trainers, AM 1s, trying to get into New Balance as well. I **** with Huaraches as well but not these new releases. 

unfortunately, i'm adidicted to most of the sneaker drops.  as long as i like it.  flyknits, kobe's, hyperfeels, tiempos, air max. toss in some nb, saucony, asics, insta pumps. futures. i gotta problem

I'm pretty much a athletic, runner, and SB guy. I have a few pair of vans as well too.

I like a lot of the 90's nike shoes so I get a lot of the Jordan/Nike retros OG colorway stuff. If I get any loud color shoes it will be runners, and I like SB's for the cool themes they do.

You go to A&T still? I used to live out in the Boro off Spring Garden. Wild times, good times.

You go to A&T still? I used to live out in the Boro off Spring Garden. Wild times, good times.
Not anymore, I graduated last spring. Few of my buddies lived off Spring Garden.

So many college kids in the boro its hard to avoid wild & good times lol. 

Last edited:
Taking a break till Black/Infrared 6's drop.

Picked up Rose Gold & Sage Ronnie Fiegs, two pairs of Cali Highs (one pair is the wrong size
mean.gif
), and Vans over washed Sk8 hi's.

Not anymore, I graduated last spring. Few of my buddies lived off Spring Garden.

So many college kids in the boro its hard to avoid wild & good times lol. 
Oh yeah lets just say I didnt move from there by choice lol

Ive picked up about 10 pairs the last 3 weeks lol

Currently getting all the Flyknits I can find for non reseller prices. 

I like those Fiegs that just released. Im gonna step my New Balance game up here soon.

10 pairs! lol. I really wish I would have grabbed the white/black Flyknits.

I've been trying to up my denim game, so I've cut back on shoes to save up for good quality clothing.

10 pairs! lol. I really wish I would have grabbed the white/black Flyknits.

I've been trying to up my denim game, so I've cut back on shoes to save up for good quality clothing.
Yeah man its a problem for sure lol

I sold like 80% of my collection a year or 2 ago and haven't bought much since and then all of the sudden I get some cash flow and the addiction comes back lol

Denim game is expensive too, nicest Ive ever bought was N&F which is at the lower end of nice denim. I wouldn't mind a pair of APCs. Unfortunately most of those brands don't make cuts that are powerlifter friendly 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom