NC NTERS CHECK IN

Crabtree hoh also does "a check this website" to see if you won the raffle vs. the callback.

Most other places do the callback.

Athletes foot in the triangle area does reservation sign ups but you gotta buy a $30 shirt and then your guaranteed your pair unles you dont pick up within the time frame

Anybody in the charlotte area check out allseasonsneaker.com

Buy/sell reseller im pretty sure. I've heard they sell gm or unauthorized kicks.

There are full size runs of cool grey 11 amd concord 11s the generic pic on website shows icey soles (so not sure if they took their own pic or used a stock pic).

Anybody had any experience or feedback ordering online or in-store?

Anybody in the charlotte area check out allseasonsneaker.com

Buy/sell reseller im pretty sure. I've heard they sell gm or unauthorized kicks.

There are full size runs of cool grey 11 amd concord 11s the generic pic on website shows icey soles (so not sure if they took their own pic or used a stock pic).

Anybody had any experience or feedback ordering online or in-store?
Def UA, nobody has FSR like that. 

has anyone seen the multi flyknit racers for sale early around the Raleigh area?

Last edited:
whats up guys, I got a hold of an 11.5 in the Olympic Spiridons, but would be much happier with a 12. If someone would like to swap DS sizes please let me know. Otherwise as much as I hate it i'll have to move them.

Anyone giving a shot at the Bred 1's this weekend? Any news on what places are getting what quantities?
Entered 8 raffles between Winston Salem and Greensboro. Got 1 call back yesterday from Footlocker. Hoping for at least one more call today. Numbers are actually pretty similar to the Letterman 1s, but obviously the demand is much different. But these should be attainable if you put in a decent amount of legwork.

Happy to see that. Took me 1 hour and 52 minutes to cart/checkout through Eastbay but on the way. Release was wild as expected

Any Heels fans? Can't say that game didn't go exactly as expected. Hood with 72 yards on 10 touches. 10. Logan only 6. I expect Trubisky to find the touch on those deep balls (I hope) because Switzer, Hollins and Howard were burning Georgia's secondary regularly

Last edited:
Struck out here in Durham. I'm not paying reseller prices so I guess on to the next sneaker.

Last edited:
Happy to see that. Took me 1 hour and 52 minutes to cart/checkout through Eastbay but on the way. Release was wild as expected

Any Heels fans? Can't say that game didn't go exactly as expected. Hood with 72 yards on 10 touches. 10. Logan only 6. I expect Trubisky to find the touch on those deep balls (I hope) because Switzer, Hollins and Howard were burning Georgia's secondary regularly
Struck out on them boys, and like many, can't succomb to the resale prices. I'd be willing to go a little over, but not what most are asking. On to the next one. There's always another shoe. Still kinda salty though.

Big Heels fan (obviously)....Penalties hurt us more than anything. Can't remember last time I saw them throw an unsportsmanlike on a coach to be honest. Seems like we always come up short in these big openers (last year The Fake Carolina, and even when we were dogs but laid a big egg against Texas in 2002 I think it was). Fully expect us to bounce back. We should be in the division hunt for sure, and we better be, because receiving core next year gonna be hurting.....all those dudes you mentioned are seniors.

The play they threw the unsportsmanlike on Fed (which was from a different ref than he was yelling at) is still bothering me on this wednesday morning. Heck is only 2 yards beyond line of scrimmage in an allowable 3..clearly shown here when MT releases the ball. Coach lost his cool and got punished, not discounting that. But this was a blown play that nullified a huge first down:

Back
Top Bottom