NC NTERS CHECK IN

Yep. Announcers were even like "this is rarely called so if this is the flag then expect to see Fedora go insane" and. .... He did haha

Anyone get Staple's Blaze of Glory or the Acronym Prestos? Wanted a pair of both but sheesh the timing killed me after a bang-bang spiridon and banned I week

I don't even touch Crabtree anymore. In college had some great guys who looked out for us but now its a carnival. Things like "if you give me $50 i'll pick your raffle number" coming from a major retail chain.

I don't even touch Crabtree anymore. In college had some great guys who looked out for us but now its a carnival. Things like "if you give me $50 i'll pick your raffle number" coming from a major retail chain.

Haven't even attempted a raffle there. Those dudes also won't even speak to you unless you're wearing "what's hot"

I was gonna ask if social status would backdoor the yeezys but I know better than to ask questions I already know the answer to

DTLRs in Clt had their raffles Monday and the IG page just posted locations thats getting them last nite. I reached out to my peoples in Louisville and DC to help me on

Planning on moving from FL (been here all my 31 years) to Charlotte, NC next year for a job opportunity. Visited the city last week and really liked it. Seemed like a cool mix of a great downtown scene and the mountains/rivers/country vibe that I've been wanting since I went to Portland in May (fiance won't move there - too far) so we compromised and are interested in either Charlotte, NC or Richmond, VA. Leaning towards Charlotte.

Planning on moving from FL (been here all my 31 years) to Charlotte, NC next year for a job opportunity. Visited the city last week and really liked it. Seemed like a cool mix of a great downtown scene and the mountains/rivers/country vibe that I've been wanting since I went to Portland in May (fiance won't move there - too far) so we compromised and are interested in either Charlotte, NC or Richmond, VA. Leaning towards Charlotte.

I can't recommend our area enough man..I live near Raleigh but go to charlotte regularly. Great value living here, I don't long for anything

Lots of big releases comin up. True Blues, Dr. Dooms, Top 3s, OG 9s, Space Jams. Anyone need any help with anything? I'm in Winston and I work at a shoe store so I try to assist when I can. Let me know!

Thanks a lot man, I know personally I'm just going for triple black ultra boosts then hopefully cooling off till 2017

Lots of big releases comin up. True Blues, Dr. Dooms, Top 3s, OG 9s, Space Jams. Anyone need any help with anything? I'm in Winston and I work at a shoe store so I try to assist when I can. Let me know!

I live in Winston too and I would love to pick up those true blues or top 3

This is my first holiday release living in Cary/Raleigh.  How are the local spots handling the Space Jams?

Your typical raffles in-store, accompanied by your typical shadiness from certain repeat offenders. The stock numbers for these are insane. Would not be surprised if you could walk in at 6pm of release day and buy an unclaimed raffle pair

Just got the call from FNL at Southpoint. Pickup 8-10 and FTL. FTL Northgate called yesterday 10-3 pickup 

Back
Top Bottom