NC NTERS CHECK IN

finally getting my royal griffs thursday from the FTL restock
happy.gif

AJ27526, if you can get the griffeys, i'm sure you can help us out by finishing up your table process by paying. Still have not heard back from you. beenover a month. dragging out too long.

I don't know what you're talking about. I have not spoken to anyone about a table, let alone expressed any interest in anything like that. there mustbe a mistake

any 1 been 2 concord mills lately? i heard there gettin alot of the cdp's this month and the 2009's for pretty cheap.........and footaction in 4seasons have alot of volt griffeys if any 1 still needed them

whats up nc'ers i'm from Tn but i'm comin to the sneaker show on the 21st in charlotte and im tryin not to miss out on the gucci sbs can someonehelp me out wit a spot or two i can grab them from as well as the other nov sbs

Originally Posted by skots55

whats up nc'ers i'm from Tn but i'm comin to the sneaker show on the 21st in charlotte and im tryin not to miss out on the gucci sbs can someone help me out wit a spot or two i can grab them from as well as the other nov sbs
Vertical Urge in Raleigh will carry every SB that releases. Good guys too

Originally Posted by Dunks R Us

any 1 been 2 concord mills lately? i heard there gettin alot of the cdp's this month and the 2009's for pretty cheap.........and footaction in 4 seasons have alot of volt griffeys if any 1 still needed them

Concords mills has 2 colors of the 2009s. I live in CLT PM me if you need anything else

About 2hrs....

Anyone lookin for the air pipens in the blk/white cw?...size 12...my boy is lettin them go 90 dollars DS

Originally Posted by Dunks R Us

what spots will have those bloody gums?

hey man they're GRs so any skateshop with an SB account will have them. Also, places like CCS.com too. I'm picking mine up tomorrow

Freshwater griffeys @ outlet in colorado, for 80 bucks. ordered me an 11. QUESTION... WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT SKATEBOARD SHOP IN RALEIGH... I CANT REMEMBER.NEED TO HIT THEM UP ABOUT THE GUCCI's..

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Freshwater griffeys @ outlet in colorado, for 80 bucks. ordered me an 11. QUESTION... WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT SKATEBOARD SHOP IN RALEIGH... I CANT REMEMBER. NEED TO HIT THEM UP ABOUT THE GUCCI's..

I think your talking about vertical urge

Yea that's it....I need to make some phone calls myself...hope Gboro gets them but I got a feeling ima have to drive to the 704 to get em

This weekend will be vigorous.

I will be manually be handing out Flyers all around Gboro and Charlotte.

Look for it at your nearest sneaker shop.

HOlla.

p.s.--> if u r in charlotte/gboro and want to help pass them out, let me know. I'll give you free admission if you can follow protocol.

Back
Top Bottom