NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

You guys can take ur time playing...Just have it done by like Sat night?

yeah we'll get this game in before you advance. certified, just pm or tweet at me whenever is good for you

What time you  trying to advance tomorrow? I gotta get the Noles back on their feet after that loss at Camp Randall. 
tired.gif

What time you  trying to advance tomorrow? I gotta get the Noles back on their feet after that loss at Camp Randall. 
tired.gif

5prettytone

you wanna keep tryin to get our game in before they advance?

hit me up on twitter and let me know

5prettytone

you wanna keep tryin to get our game in before they advance?

hit me up on twitter and let me know

me and certified are about the get this game in right now. i just pm'ed him back so it shouldn't be too long until we are both ready to go

me and certified are about the get this game in right now. i just pm'ed him back so it shouldn't be too long until we are both ready to go

Good game man, damn. It was a close one. Tried to go for the glory at the end haha I had the guy too no idea how it was picked off. After the game though it says I was disconnected somehow and I didn't report the results of the game? %$#% is that? And I tried to hit reconnect but the screen is just frozen.

Good game man, damn. It was a close one. Tried to go for the glory at the end haha I had the guy too no idea how it was picked off. After the game though it says I was disconnected somehow and I didn't report the results of the game? %$#% is that? And I tried to hit reconnect but the screen is just frozen.

Yeah I have no idea how he picked that. When you scored the td to tie at the end of regulation I almost $#&! my pants. And your field goal that hit the cross bar too. I didn't have any problems at the end of the game and it reported fine for me

Yeah I have no idea how he picked that. When you scored the td to tie at the end of regulation I almost $#&! my pants. And your field goal that hit the cross bar too. I didn't have any problems at the end of the game and it reported fine for me

Back
Top Bottom