NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

E had some problems advancing. The game would freeze at the downloading quater scores screen everytime. He transfered commish to me and the same thing happened. Were going to have to start another dynasty and we're gonna advance quickly to week 2 is what he said.

Nothing could be done to fix this so its good we've started slow. Try to knock out the week 1 game fast so we can get back on track to week 3 tomorrow night.

If you didn't get an invite again add him or pm him ASAP.

@+%@ EA

E had some problems advancing. The game would freeze at the downloading quater scores screen everytime. He transfered commish to me and the same thing happened. Were going to have to start another dynasty and we're gonna advance quickly to week 2 is what he said.

Nothing could be done to fix this so its good we've started slow. Try to knock out the week 1 game fast so we can get back on track to week 3 tomorrow night.

If you didn't get an invite again add him or pm him ASAP.

@+%@ EA

As Woody said, we tried everything...Then Im playing a ranked game and I catch the ball at the 2 and EA says it was incomplete! The dude agrees that I caught it, SMH.

Gunna start the new one right now so hit me up...gunna do an easy 1st game and sim right away...Play week 2 tomorrow night plz!

As Woody said, we tried everything...Then Im playing a ranked game and I catch the ball at the 2 and EA says it was incomplete! The dude agrees that I caught it, SMH.

Gunna start the new one right now so hit me up...gunna do an easy 1st game and sim right away...Play week 2 tomorrow night plz!

^Thanks man
pimp.gif

I didn't get an invite, but woody helped me out so I'm back in as UF since I'm bound to be in the SEC East for some strange reason...

I didn't get an invite, but woody helped me out so I'm back in as UF since I'm bound to be in the SEC East for some strange reason...

Ur not bound, just made more sense for the dynasty...be whoever u want son...

IDK what is up with the invites, sent them all out last night...left it open so u could join incase this happened again.

Ur not bound, just made more sense for the dynasty...be whoever u want son...

IDK what is up with the invites, sent them all out last night...left it open so u could join incase this happened again.

Back
Top Bottom