NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

i think we're all ready to advance. the only ones who haven't played said they aren't able to connect. so unless someone still has recruiting to do, it's on to week 2

i think we're all ready to advance. the only ones who haven't played said they aren't able to connect. so unless someone still has recruiting to do, it's on to week 2

Yo NT lemme know if you guys have room. I play everyday that i aint working pretty much. Tru3xDweezy

Yo NT lemme know if you guys have room. I play everyday that i aint working pretty much. Tru3xDweezy

Can't wait until we advance...

skeleton-in-chair.jpg

Maybe E needs to transfer commissioner to someone who's available more frequently
nerd.gif

Maybe E needs to transfer commissioner to someone who's available more frequently
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

nerd.gif

Nah man Im on daily...I work for the OC Register and its our big @$# OC Fair so Im running around all day.

Advance will be tonight when I get home.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

nerd.gif

Nah man Im on daily...I work for the OC Register and its our big @$# OC Fair so Im running around all day.

Advance will be tonight when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom