NCAA 2012 Xbox 360 Dynasty...WEEK 7 NOW UP!

I say let's use the Pac 12 or the new big 10 as our custom conference. I wouldn't be against throwing everyone in 1 conference either.

Also E throw some ground rules up on the first page. By now everyone who has played knows to play games like how they happen in real life(no going for it on 4th and long unless its 4th qtr)

I say let's use the Pac 12 or the new big 10 as our custom conference. I wouldn't be against throwing everyone in 1 conference either.

Also E throw some ground rules up on the first page. By now everyone who has played knows to play games like how they happen in real life(no going for it on 4th and long unless its 4th qtr)

My brother used the code that came inside the case of the game with his xbox live account. I was saving it for when I create my account (which will be soon). Because he used that code, it doesn't mean I won't be able to play online, right? That's just to manage your dynasty online or something? I haven't had a chance to read it completely

My brother used the code that came inside the case of the game with his xbox live account. I was saving it for when I create my account (which will be soon). Because he used that code, it doesn't mean I won't be able to play online, right? That's just to manage your dynasty online or something? I haven't had a chance to read it completely

Not sure you might be out of luck. I'm out if everyone is in the same conference, kinda defeats the purpose to me and it'll be harder to advance quickly with more pvp games. I want to play 2-3 humans per season and another in the bowl game

Not sure you might be out of luck. I'm out if everyone is in the same conference, kinda defeats the purpose to me and it'll be harder to advance quickly with more pvp games. I want to play 2-3 humans per season and another in the bowl game

Think we have too many if ur name isn't on the list already :/

I'm more for the random conferences and then taking down whoever is opposite me in the BCS ship
wink.gif

Think we have too many if ur name isn't on the list already :/

I'm more for the random conferences and then taking down whoever is opposite me in the BCS ship
wink.gif

10 ppl per league this year? I thought it was 12.

Anyways... What rosters are you waiting for? I'm not even starting my offline dynasty until I find some good rosters to DL.

10 ppl per league this year? I thought it was 12.

Anyways... What rosters are you waiting for? I'm not even starting my offline dynasty until I find some good rosters to DL.

GT: Barack Odrama X
Team: THE U <- you know who the @%$* that is!
pimp.gif

Avail: daily, college grad with no job. :smh

GT: Barack Odrama X
Team: THE U <- you know who the @%$* that is!
pimp.gif

Avail: daily, college grad with no job. :smh

Back
Top Bottom